Dreams are bad

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ms_charisma, Jun 1, 2004.

1. ms_charisma

ms_charisma Member

Hi,
    I've been having dreams lately where really bad htings happen to me and my boyfriend like huge fights and finidng out he's cheating and feeeling ashamed and getting so worked up in my dreams i wake up feeling relaly angry or crying. like What the HELL is going on!?
    Like in real life, i;ve been a little wary of my best friend e-mailing my bf every day at work, and i find that a bit wierd. Do you find that wierd???
    Anyway my dream last night was that they had something going on and it was the worst!
    we haven't been very good lately, just been fighting alot and in general he doesnt really let me know that he loves me or that i look nice or anything like that, ever. i have talked to him about it but he basically just shrugs his shoulders and says sorry or he gets angry and it turns into a fight. But he's been like that for a long time, bascially when we started going out 4 years ago it was all good for about a year! and now i think we'eve grown up and all that so now he just never says it, am i making excuses?

Anyway has anyone else had this experience? what do i do? knock myself out with lithium or whatevre that stuff is?

Thanks!

Love Amanda

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Everytime I've had dreams like that I was having probs with the person and we'd fight or break up. Its your subconscience telling you somethings up or not right. Ask him whats going on.

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

No one should be e-mailing him at work, except his co-workers, and maybe you. thats bs in my book

4. ms_charisma

ms_charisma Member

she has told me that she emails lots of people like i've heard other people talking about her emails at parties and what not, but like if she had a boyfriend theres no way i would think of emailing him u know? and at work too!
    she also has a track record of liking people with girlfriends, like she liked this guy who had a long term girlfriend and she was giving him shirts and painting things for him, i told her not to, but she wouldnt listen, anyway i sent my bf an email about it, so we'll see what i he says, i think i sound a bit nuts in it

Love Amanda

5. FREE

FREE Member

you should dump him and burn his house down in the name of "LOVE" and shave his cat bald and tell his mom he hates her cooking

yeah man
    thats what you should do

thats what i would do

?!?!?!?!?!?!?

6. Spinner

Spinner Member

They're just dreams, chill!!!

7. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

just b/c you're having dreams about your bf and your best friend, it doesnt mean that anything is actually happening between them. iv had crazy dreams like that before, like with my bf and my sister! maybe you have something else on your mind that could be causing those dreams. it could be that you are worried about something going on between the two, but it might not necessarily be true! or you could be feeling guilty about something yourself...

if you're anything like me, im such an insecure person. im nearly always thinking that my bf will run off with another girl, just b/c im scared that it could actually happen. as for your friend emailing your bf... thats a lil unneccesary... if you're worried or you don't like what's happening, talk2ur bf about it, im sure he'l understand. there's no reason why she should be emailing him. of course, im sure there's nothing wrong with the being friends, but of course you're bound to feel insecure... if you trust your bf, talk2him about it and try to sort out the problem.

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Girl... never let your best friend around your boy. We cant help it were pigs. And you tell them all the stuff you wont do to us that we want. Guess what. They will! So just confront both of them about it... Dont come out all paranoid like "YOUR HAVING AN AFFAIR AND IM GOING TO KILL ALL THREE OF US!!!" Just chill and say that its making you uncomfortable whats going on between them and if there is something going on you'd like to know sooner and save everyone embarasment. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst babe :( -hug-

9. ms_charisma

ms_charisma Member

Thanks heaps guys, i talked to my bf, said i was having wierd dreams, i've mentioned it before, how i thought it was wierd, so he's aware and he said absolutley nothing is going on and i trust that, but i think its more my friend who is the initiator, and i think i'll talk to her about it, or maybe i'll just be a cool girlfriend and stop worrying and there'll be no need to worry hahaha
    but it is sort of wrecking our friendship coz im starting to resent her alot because of it.
    I mean everybody (except her obviously) thinks its wierd.
    Soooooooooooooooooo yes
    anyway im just paranoid, stupid dreams

thanks for the help

Love Amanda