Dreaming of self sucking

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Oct 16, 2018.

1. ALCOmech

ALCOmech Visitor

In my 20’s I could suck my hood. It was never a turn on since my back felt so uncomfortable.

Can’t get anywhere close nowadays! LOL!

Chicago143 likes this.
  2. BiArdorGuy

BiArdorGuy Members

Dreamt about auto-fellatio many times, and like most of us it’s physically impossible for me certainly. What the dreams mean I have no idea, but surely it’s related to self-comforting somehow, with no limits.

3. Tom Johnson

Tom Johnson Visitor

I used to be able to self suck... amazing! It requires lots of stretching but man is it worth it! I used to be able to get about half of my cock in my mouth. As I’ve gotten older I can’t get my cock close enough so I’d resort to masturbating then cumming into my mouth or just a self facial.

jmadre likes this.
  4. Nicomorphinst

Nicomorphinst Members

Reportedly, two or three males in 1000 can undertake auto-fellatio . . . what I have always wondered is how many women can do auto-cunnilingus, and how many people in all possess the capability of being able to see their own arsehole . . .

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I see enough arseholes without trying to see mine.

Nicomorphinst and bigredinmass like this.
  6. When I was in my teens I could suck my own cock I was amazing wish I could do it know