Dream State Wake'n'Bake

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SagaciousKJB2, Jun 22, 2006.

1. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

So I've been sober for the past month, trying to locate a job. It's been pretty boring; cravings are pretty intense; not really hard to deal with, though. Just there.

So I wake up one morning, and there's a quarter of some NICE looking pot sitting on my dresser, and this 4 foot, worked glass bong that I've never seen before in my life.

I load a bowl up into the bong, and think to myself, "I really shouldn't, I need to get a job. Fuck it," and hit the bong. I got SO damn high. I was seeing shit; the walls were bubbling in and out, I couldn't stop laughing, and there were gnomes running around my bed. It was the best morning ever.

And then

I woke up. To reality. No bong, no weed, no job, and a deminishing state of intoxication that was produced by my sub-conscious dream-state.

I'm sad. :( What a cruel way to taunt a pot-head.

2. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

:eek: T-t-thats.. torture! Ow man thats just not nice, something similar happened to me before when my parents found my weed and grounded me, i feel your pain man! ;P

3. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

Yeah, Ive had some of my most intense highs when Im not actually high but sleeping.

4. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

no shit!! i dreamt about getting high last night, too! and i woke up while high, too! wow!!

at first i was all disoriented, and thought i really was high...it was nice...

5. bellringer

bellringer Member

The best dream I ever had was of me tripping, I woke up so happy until I realized no one had dropped 2 hits on my tounge :(

6. Jyles

Jyles Member

maybe this was sativa....or something like that

7. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

I had a similar thing happen to me last year when I had to quit for 8 months. Except in my dream I didn't care the least bit that I shouldn't be smoking. It occured to me about half way through and I just thought to myself... fuck it. Even now that I can smoke again I chief in my dreams almost every night but I've never started tripping or anything.

8. KParker730

KParker730 Member

i fell asleep while i was on DXM and i had the most intense experience i have ever had! i left my body and i turned into all these crazy things, all i can specifically remember was right before i came out of it i was like this cosmic spoon thing. weird shit! then i woke up like 2 hours after i fell asleep and i felt really drunk

9. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

It happened again last night, but it was rather funny what happened.

So, in my dream, I had this cool hookah thing, and a nice bowl. I toked up the bowl, and I was so high in my dream. It felt really nice, because at this point I wasn't really ver lucid; I realized that this wasn't real-life, but it felt real enough. I was thorougly enjoying it.

Then in my dream, my mom started banging on my door, screaming about nazis or something. I just told her to go away in my dream. I went over to my night-stand, and I put an unopened can of Root Beer on it. And then suddenly in my dream I thought, "I have to piss."

BAM, I wake up. I have to piss, so I go outside my room. My mom's sitting there looking at me weird. I'm like, "What?" "Why did you just tell me to fuck off?" So, I'm confused and say, "Uhh, I was just sleeping." "Well, that explains why you said 'Fuck off, you Nazi motherfucker, zieg heil."

So, yeah, that was pretty weird; but what was even weirder, is when I woke up, I really felt high. Like it didn't just disappear from my dream; I was fuckin' baked. So I took my leak, walked back into my bedroom, and turned the light on.

Guess what was on my night-stand...

An unopened can of root beer. WTF? Man, these dreams are becoming way too much of a trip for me. It was fun being high, although it only lasted until I woke up.

10. FURBY.R.HOTT

FURBY.R.HOTT Member

thats freaky man :p...but if i told my mom to fuck off you nazi motherfucker i would have been woken up by like...a dropkick :p

11. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

Well, I've been known to say weird things in my sleep. Apparently, I once said, "Get off the roof, you fat-fuck. I'll go up there and shoot Rudolf in the face."

12. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

I think my mom would have woken me up with a frying pan......to the face