Dream more often?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Kelly, May 8, 2004.

1. Kelly

Kelly Member

I feel like I don't really dream all that often. Is there anything you can do to make dreaming more prominent?

2. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

my dreams are more prominent when i smoke a bowl before bed. Remembering them on the other hand....

3. OldGold

OldGold Member

It just means that you're at peace with yourself - your subconscious doesn't need to tell you anything....slumber on!

4. Graham

Graham Member

seriously i havent remembered one dream since i was like 10, i feel deprvied

5. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

Actually you dream every night; I can't remember the statistics on how many dreams you actually have per night though. You only remember your dreams if you wake up in the middle of REM (random eye movement) sleep, which would be while you are dreaming... which is why you always would wake up in the middle of a dream as opposed to finishing it and then waking up (unless the dream is lucid).

Be glad you don't remember your dreams. That means you are getting really good, deep sleep. I suppose it could also mean you aren't sleeping much at all, as well. Anyway... people think there are numerous things you can do to remember dreams, I however, believe that there is really nothing you can do about it. I went for a long time without remembering any of them, then they came back in a sudden spurt.

Peace-Happiness-Harmony

6. Graham

Graham Member

oh cool, i guess your right i get either 4 hours sleep or 14 ^_^

7. billhicksrulez

billhicksrulez Member

Since I quit smoking joints regularly I remember my dreams again when I wake up. This actually was the biggest reason for me to try to quit, and I really like thinking about it again during the day. Sometimes especially after being awake for a couple of hours again, I get sudden flashbacks again :)

One thing that helps for me is, when I wake up, to get back in the position in which I woke up.

Enjoy sweet dreams,

N.

8. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I don't think i dream either i figure its probible because i don't fall into deep sleep
    or maybe i have problems rembering.

In either case i need advice any suggestions??