Dream interpretation

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by peacelove&music, Jul 18, 2021.

1. peacelove&music

peacelove&music Member

Does anyone here interpret dreams? My grandma used to interpret mine for me before she died and now I find myself confused and wishing she was here to tell me what my dreams symbolize.

I had one last night that I can't stop thinking about. My best friend was telling me about some horrible things that had happened to her recently and I was trying to comfort her as she was crying and I gave her a hug and when I pulled away she stabbed me several times in the top of the head.

I just wish I knew what that was supposed to mean. If anyone wants to try to help me figure it out I'd be very grateful. ❤️

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Ignorant virtue is its own reward, to have clueless friends, you must first be a clueless idiot. Lao Tzu

3. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

This might help.
    https://dreamingandsleeping.com/dreams-about-getting-stabbed-interpretation-and-meaning/

Toecutter and peacelove&music like this.
  4. peacelove&music

peacelove&music Member

Totally Yoda likes this.
  5. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Of course. No problem. I get weird dreams like that once in a while. Hopefully you find what you are looking for.

6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I think most dreams are just random noise in the brain.

Maybe some have deeper meaning though.

The very top and center of the head is a chakra. In some traditions, opening this chakra is important for clearing your karma

Maybe you could do a meditation practice that focuses on this chakra

7. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

I rarely get dreams that had meaning to interpret. Rest of them are pure entertainment and some of them are mind blowing

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
  8. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Dreams are meaningless, they exist to keep the brain active during sleep. Sometimes your random fears and desires get thrown into the mix.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't interpret my dreams, at least not usually. i just live them.

they give me the ability to explore odd and interesting places, and also, i can sometimes figure out, in them, how to do particular things with creating in 3d on the computer.
    many of these places are mixes of different places i've been and of course also ones that exist primarily in my mind.
    most of my dreams are about exploring places which i more easily do in dreams which there is not the limitation from the cost of transportation in waking life.
    sometimes they inspire me to make animations, as well as still images, approximating what some of the places i explore in them look like.
    i actually have the total experience of being in those places, with everything in them every bit as functional as in waking life.
    almost never are they about individual persons or social situations, though there is nothing i can say never happens in them.

some of what i see are of course interpretable as symbols. though seldom do their common interpretations make a lot of sense in the context of how i experience them.

mirrors do not seem to be popular in the local cultures of where i go. i've yet to find one. but books, computer screens and clocks, are all just as fully functional and readable as in waking life. though clocks and obsession with schedules, are a lot less common. unlike mirrors though, they are not hard to find.