Dream About Online Game Friend...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Slipikins, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Slipikins

Slipikins Members

I just had a dream while taking a two hour nap about some guy I've been playing FFXIV with for the last couple of months. I've never met him or seen him, only VC on Discord. It was a strange dream and pretty detailed which is odd for not actually knowing him. Anyone ever had this happen?

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

more or less. i haven't played any online mmo's but there are fellow artists on f.a. where i post mine, i've had dreams about conventions where i do occasionally meet someone form online,
    and i even dreamed once of waking up in amsterdam, no idea how i got there, and in the dream i was a bit worried about how i was going to get back,
    but it was at a pizza and coffee place, that a bunch of people on hips had been talking about the idea of having a get together, and there was a bunch of us there,
    one bunch of who lived there, gave me a ride to their place and let me crash on their floor, and when i woke up, i was of course back where i always live on the left coast of the us.

like all my dreams, completely life like and vivid. i have to add though, that my dreams are more about places then people.
    parallel world imaginary places are as or even more likely then those in our waking world, so something like that wouldn't really be unusual to me.

(i have wandered around in second life, though that's been several years back too.)