dreadlock truth (Ongoing Debate)

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by soaringeagle, Mar 12, 2008.

1. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

geez it was a joke..
    christianity is the religion of canibals that worship a zombie..yea thats seriously a bash against a religion..its a joke based on theyre beliefs..which i dont share but so what..how many jokes ya see about circumsisions? how many ya see about 72 virgins? get over it theyre jokes..but to put religion in quotes is to imply its not really a religion at all..

btw bcmomma christ was a jew and claimed he was not anything but a man too..

but in his acceptence speech jah took the title his emourail magisty jah rastafarai earths rightful ruler the conquering lion of the tribes of judah i cant rememvber the rest but brought up his decendency from abraham and all that..id have to lokk up the full title
    but he did proclaik m himself to be the lion of judagh

2. bcmama

bcmama Banned

Read the Bible; Jesus said many times that he was the son of God. I am a Christian, so you might wanna double check your info on Christianity before debating with me on this topic.

But not once did he proclaim himself to be the savior that the Rastas said he was.

3. Callie4Strings

Callie4Strings Official Spokes Bitch

Thank you BC and SL......so the only "religion" to be respected is the on SE says to respect?????? Hummmmmmmmm NO!!!!
    And when he does say something retarded like...he does the whole two year old thing "it was a joke" or "I was speaking metaphorically"..whatever!!!!

I cannot believe he of all people told someone else to show respect...I just about peed on myself!!!! He belittles everything that he himself does not believe in. Funny shit!!!!

To be clear..I am an atheist..so I really don't care either way. However racism to me is inexcusable...who ever it is directed at...or whatever the "religion". I see no place for hate in a religion...makes no sense to me.

4. Callie4Strings

And this coming from you...so funny!!!!!!!!!!

5. Callie4Strings

Im not even Christian and found that offensive...and so did MANY other members!!!!

6. bcmama

bcmama Banned

It was probably the most offensive comment I've ever heard about Christianity.

7. Callie4Strings

8. Dr. Greenthumb

Dr. Greenthumb Member

everything soaringeagle has said is correct.
    Wax is bad it makes peoples locks full of lint and makes it smell like shit.
    When u have wax in ur hair water just beads right off it.
    Nobody should use any type of product on their locks except soap.
    It doesnt matter how you use the wax it still slows down the natural knotting and tightening process. Wax is a lubricant which is why it slows down the process.

9. Pat__

Pat__ Banned

LOL

that just made my day

10. [B]

[B] ¿Comprendes Mendes?

well though what he said was highly offensive, mostly cause of the tone, it did remind me of zombie Jesus day ie easter, by the way I am a christian, I just always remember not to take things personally

why cant we all stop fighting each other!
    oh yeah... I forgot its in our nature