Dr Strange

Discussion in 'New Movies' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Sigh, yet another Marvel Movie that could have been a cracker

But suffered from using the same basic origin storyline we have seen in at least 1/2 dozen of these kind of movies

You had Cumberbatch, Ejiofor, Swinton, Adams and Mikkelsen and yet still manage to kind of fuck it up

Boy was Mikkelsen wasted

And the scenes looked cool but being a sorceror means mainly copying Inception?

The scenes with Dormammu looked cool, except Dormammu himself, why did we get a crappy early 90s CGI version of him?

2. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Yeah I saw it a couple nights ago. I like some parts but overall it was pretty meh. I kept calling it inception fighting too. I found some of the fight scenes hard to follow because of it too.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, Mads career is taking off,and with good reason, he is also in Star Wars Rogue one, , I'm a big fan, was one plus at least

Even though season 3 of Hannibal was fooking sooooo weird

4. Patriotjjs12

Patriotjjs12 Members

Dormammu's debut pissed me off so much. Dormammu is one of the big bads of the MCU, and yet he gets outwitted by Dr. Strange almost instantly.. In his OWN realm. I feel like he shouldn't have been beaten that easily by Strange. I'd kinda rather have him not be featured at all.

5. jenks2026

jenks2026 Members

Have seen it and like some others said - just another Marvel Movie.. Some good parts in it but all in all not my coup of tea..