doxylamine succinate

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Brightness_08, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Brightness_08

Brightness_08 Member

Hi. I am a fairly experienced drug user and Doxys are pharms that I am new to. I've taken 3 25mg pills once, and I must say I liked the feeling of them. My mind became blank, no longer wrapped up in all of my overly emotional worries. I felt content just sitting there in my bedroom. My body felt light, and I felt a bizarre kind of euphoria I haven't felt from any other drug. Completely content and idle are 2 ways to describe it but words can't fully explain the experience.

I've taken benadryl to the point of hallucinating and did not like most experiences I had with it. So I've been iffy on reaching the hallucinating point on doxy. Do u guys have some doxy experiences you'd like to share? What is a good dosage for a mild trip on doxy (but more than the 3 pills I took)? Also, is a doxy trip like a diph trip, or are they different?

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

didn't know you could trip on doxy, I've always thought that it might be possible but I've never taken more than 100mgs and it just made me tired...I don't like the anticholinergic trip anyways,...ughhh

change that doxy into moxy or foxy and you'll be trippin' just a few mgs all it itll take

3. Brightness_08

Brightness_08 Member

Yea I don't like trips from shit like this much, but once in a while its kinda fun

4. AceK

have you been successful trippin from it, and if so, how many milligrams were needed? Not that I'm necessarily planning on repeating that, just curious, for furthering my knowledge on psychotropic substances :)

and what was it like?

5. Brightness_08

Brightness_08 Member

The farthest I went was 150 mg. I thought I saw a flame on a shoe rack at first..but it was just a hallucination. I also saw the shadow above my bed expand and shrink. I felt similar to floating and content with sitting there doing nothing. It was a feeling of peace and content

6. AceK

was there any bad side effects, like extreme cotton mouth that diphenhydramine gives

7. Brightness_08

Brightness_08 Member

nope I didn't have any bad side effects. Probably because I didn't take a lot though

8. AceK

have u tried dxm...I'd stay away from the anticholinergics

9. Brightness_08

Brightness_08 Member

yeah dxm is better i dont do shit like this hardly ever.