Down the road...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Greylines, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Greylines

Greylines Members

I am walking down this road thinking how fantastic it is to be on it, I can really understand the lifestyle of a hippie mostly because I am one. For what ever reason I found you all this is my start of something grand my friends..I have a lot questions in life and have had a lot of answers. I hear the music in my soul I dance to the rhythm of my heart easy peazze hope to learn from you all...

2. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good morning matey and welcome.

Hmmm - not so sure about all that walking though, being an ancient decrepit crinkly who is bionic, (I have metal hips and metal knees) I tend not to do too much walking - its too painful !!!

As I also come from a long line of rebels, I've been a rebel all my life and therefore the music in my soul has to be rebel fighting songs like this:

or like this:

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

When it comes to Q+A , Consideration upon the words of others through their personal experiences can both enlighten and educate, -and there is nothing wrong with that - although I would temper that with how it would sit amongst the credo of ones conviction and conscience - Hope you find such comfort here with HIP :)

4. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Welcome to HIP

5. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to HIP.