double yoke

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Samhain, May 18, 2004.

1. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

something odd happened today at least i think it was odd, i brought six (free range of course!) eggs in a box to make them into an omelette and everyone one of them had a double yoke, how common is that?
    i reckon its because fairies laid them
    anyone else had any strange experinces with food, i'm thinking chips that look like Jesus that type of thing :D

s

2. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Once I ate a pound of oreo cookies in one sitting, and then I threw up.

3. Samhain

not quite along the lines i was thinking of but A VERY GOOD TRY

S

4. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i get double yolks in commercial eggs all the time. the free-range egg guy who works with our CSA says it's because the hens are old. i guess his hens must be younger.

i once found a (totally organic, non-GMO) carrot that looked like Great Lord Cthulhu. i mean, it had tentacles and everything. i put it into a soup, and everyone who ate it went insane. that's the last time i use a recipe from the Necronomicuisine, cookbook of the dead.
    :eek:

5. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Once, I ate some tuna that had little microscopic salmonilla bacteria on it. I lost 10 pounds that weekend.

6. Samhain

ok that was a good effot that time i still don't think that was quite what i had in mind thou

s

7. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

I bet they gave the hens fertility drugs. i havent ran into any double yolked eggs in a long ass time.. maybe five years or so