Double/Triple Stacked Debate

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Tainted, May 23, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Yeh, ive never had a pure MDMA pill, a totally clean one. Speed isnt bad if there is alot of molly cause it twists together well...however its when the speed outdoses the molly that i get pretty disapointed. The crazy speedy rolls, with crashes that feel like a sledgehammer to the temple.

2. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

i've never had a pure mdma pill either, least not that i know of. but these pills that i just got i really feel they just might be extremely close to pure. ya i like speed in the pills also, but the comedown is aweful for me :/

3. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

apparently the poll results show that the majority of us don't believe the hype :)

only 1 person responding believes the hype.

4. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Unfortunantly these days PURE MDMA is so unlikely to get or even a pill that has MDMA in it. Some aquaintences from my youth have told that taking alot of meth orally has had a similar effect to rolling. Which leads me to believe most pills are nothing but meth these days.

5. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

^ not so. I will not take anything with meth. I had a very bad meth habit years ago, and vowed to never touch the stuff again. Because of my habit, I really know what meth feels like, so I would know if there was any meth in my pills, even if the meth somehow slipped past my testing.

6. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Yeah, most of the pills I have done always more often then not had meth in them. I have this habit of tasting my pills before I buy them. I know what meth tastes like, its bitter and has a sensation feeling when touched to my toung. I used to have a real bad meth habit also when I was young and didnt have any self control. But meth in my pills isnt enough to make me fall into that same downward spiral.