Double/Triple Stacked Debate

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Tainted, May 23, 2007.

1. Tainted

Tainted Member

I always see people fighting about whether or not "Double Stacked" and "Triple Stacked" mean anything at all. I wanted to see who believes this myth and who doesn't.

Personally, I don't. I saw at the beginning of the 100 pills thread someone say that a triple stacked weighs .3, a double .2 regular .1.... If this is the case, that still doesn't mean anything. .3 would be 3/10 of a gram, or 3,000 miligrams.
    http://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml
    An average dose of MDMA ranges from 50-175mg of MDMA. 175mg would be fairly strong for most people.
    Each pill is made of mostly binders/fillers otherwise the pill would be tiny and it would not stick together, it would be a pile of powder.

We all know that dealers are there to make a buck and alot of them can't be trusted. You go up the chain to the people that are making this shit, a lot of them are murderers (organized crime/gangs/whatnot fighting rival dealers, people that fuck them.) Do you really think that there is a standard between all these people and nobody thinks "Hey I'm going to throw an extra .2grams of corn starch, pass this off as a stronger pill, and make some extra money while keeping the extra MDMA to myself?" It's not like this is a respectable business we're talking about.

Please discuss.

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Its like any drug some times yes its means that there is more of the drug in the pill or Tab etc and sometimes its just a rip off line dealers use to make you think there shit is the bomb. Alot of drug dealers use this market ploy to sell there shit, I have seen alot of drugs sold like this Double and tripple dipped hits of Acid, double and triple diped bags of angel dust etc. I would think sometimes they are stronger but most of the times its just a line dealers us to sell more shit ?

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

3/10 of a gram if 300 milligrams. 3,000 mg would be 3 grams. Anyways, "stacks" are a marketing ploy. Normally they contain more binders/fillers or more cut like meth or DXM. As far as anecdotes go, the smallest pill I have ever gotten was the best, the largest happened to be the worst. This has happened to many people I know also.

4. Tainted

Tainted Member

oops, my bad. Either way, I've never had a large, or "triple stacked" pill contain ANYWHERE near 300mg.

5. Imagine17

Imagine17 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I haven't had enough experience to compare, but I doubt the bigger the better when it comes to E.

6. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

Tainted- you probably know that I agree with you 100%. Double/Triple is BS. Just a way to make more money.

7. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

that same thing holds true with me. i've had pills that looked to be around 300-400 mg that were shit and the last pills i took look to be around 50-75 mg and they're the best pills i've ever had (almost pure MDMA maybe, idk). as far as contents go, idk cause i dont care to test em.

8. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

size doesnt matter at all....the bigger pill, the more room for fillers and additives...

And to add on to what 2cesarewild said, ive had double stacks that rocks me, and triple stacks with straight meth...size really has nothing to do with. It could, if the triple stack is chalked full of Molly, cause it can hold more...but you cant base potency on size alone. Manufactures often produce shitty large pills as a marketing ploy to help sell the pill.

9. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

you don't care to test em??? That could be dangerous as hell- that is why you see these media reports of someone dying on E. It wasn't E that killed them, it was something else that killed them. Its just the fact that the person took what they thought was E. Since they thought they were taking E, the media reports it as an E death.

For example- PMA is a common adulterant. It is common because in low doses it can have similar effects to MDMA. However, it has a sharp dose curve. Low dose = similar effects, high dose is lethal. So someone that is used to taking 2 or 3 E pills one day gets sold PMA instead. They don't know this, so they take their normal 2-3 pills. Well, 1 pill of pma would have been enough, and 2 - 3 is a lethal amount. Next thing you know the dude is dead. The reality is he died from a lethal dose of PMA. However, the media reports his death as an E overdose. And another E statistic.

Do you really want to become a statistic?

10. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

Bad post- multiple posted due to bad connection

11. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

Bad post- multiple posted due to bad connection

12. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

PMA is not a common adulterant...it came out in like 2 or 3 batches and killed a few college kids...its obviously something you should take into consideration when your rolls appear weak and "unlike any MDMA youve had before", but its not something you should worry too much about, its not like it happens all the time. Finding PMA in pills is very rare.

If i ever got pills that were weak as hell, i wouldnt drop any more money on them and eat more to make up for weak dose in the pills anyway, thats foolish. Pills like that are loaded with additives and usually contain MDA or some other analogue, and in low amounts at that. If you eat 2 or 3 rolls and your just barely feeling it...count your loses and call it a night.

13. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

^ my bad... I shouldn't have said "common". Regardless, the point was to express the dangers of not testing pills.

"If you eat 2 or 3 rolls and your just barely feeling it...count your loses and call it a night."

Uh... if you eat 2 or 3 rolls of something dangerous, you'll be calling it a night in the emergency room. That was my point. Many of us are accustomed to taking 2 right off the bat. If you take 2 that contain something dangerous, you're risking your life. Hell, even meth is dangerous to some people.

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i know...

what i mean is, if you take 2 and the high is strange...and foregn...dont eat more

you clearly misunderstood

and by the way the college kids who died from PMA didnt just eat 2 pills and die. It didnt happen like that. They started off with a couple and then ate a couple more thinknig they got weak E's. NO one straight up died off 2. I read an article about it. To be honest with you i think the PMA thing only happened once. I used to know the color and logo to, i forgot it though.

15. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

The PMA issue is where the whole "ONE PILL WILL KILL YOU" myth orginated from, but in actually they had eaten more like 3-5 pills

16. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

If you follow that link I posted, there is a handful of articles about those "events". Apparently there were incidents in the US, UK, and Australia. But they were all quite a few years ago. So I guess the PMA thing is irrelevant. ;)

Just be safe.

17. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

they were all the same batch of pills wernt they...?

I only read an article about the college kids from the U.S....but im assuming a large number of the pills were produced at one point

im sorry by the way i dont mean to argue...i do it alot of times on here without noticing it, i have strong viewpoints and very prominent arguementative tendencies...I completely agree with you, you should always get the pills tested. Or at least know someone who has eaten them first to tell you if they are good, bad, speedy, dopey, bunk, poisoness or whatever. Very few occasions have i ever eaten pills that wernt tested and when i did it was only in the very very early days of my mdma use

18. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

^ no sweat- I never take things you say as arguing. I have respect for you because you are one of the few that has actually taken the time to educate yourself.

19. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

i know its dangerous, but i'm only 16 and cant order a tester (and i'm sure as hell not gonna ask my mom to order one for me) but i'm pretty safe with it. i take e one at a time no matter what and go from there. and usually the friend i buy from has taken pills from the same batch that i buy, so basically he always tests em out before he sells em.

20. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

I like it when my pill has speed in it. Keeps me going for a while, but the after effects are shitty.