Double penetration

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Winston, Apr 9, 2006.

1. essexcouple

essexcouple Member

this is sumthing on or to do list im luving the idea... so is she ... anymore tips on this DPP???

2. shrinkingpenis

shrinkingpenis Guest

I've been doin it with my friend and his wife for 20 years....

She's the one who instigated it.....

We usually end up doin it 3-4 times a year...

She loves it...

And she is a baby doll at that....

She's 44....he's my best friend.....

We've done DP in all possible positions....

It is wonderful...

3. adale

adale Member

I've participated in DP on a woman on several occasions. I'm not a big anal sex fan so I usually chose the pussy. The first time I ever had anal sex with a woman was a DP though. She straddled her BF as he sat on the sofa, bent really far forward and then I enetered her VERY slowly annally. It takes some experience to keep from having either guy pop out though. An interesting variation I tried once in a foursome was a woman anally impaled on another guy (edge of the bed) and she laid flat back on him, I was between her legs fucking her pussy and the other woman sat on the woman who was being DPd's face.

4. EtherialKay

EtherialKay Member

tried it with a few friends and it was mind blowingly good Have to do it more often but dont want to scare my current bf off just yet lol

5. louise36

louise36 Member

Haven't tried it yet. But definetly sounds fun. A friend had it done with a dude & dildo. She said it was Awesome

6. kym1979

kym1979 Member

DP gives me the biggest most intense orgasms.Feeling full of cock is fantastic when they both cum it really throws me over the edge.

7. Duncan580

Duncan580 Member

My wife was into the idea and we experimented with several sex toys to give her that sensation. Then I found a dildo made just for this. It has a cock ring built onto it that holds it in place just under your cock. So virtually, you get to be both guys and pick your hole, depending on the position.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KXI56W/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I met a couple a few years ago where the man enjoyed watching his girlfriend having sex or giving oral with other men. She had DP'd him and another man and said it was very enjoyable.

9. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

most woman can barely handle my cock by itself. Therefore no, I've never tried it. Plus another cock will NEVER fucking come anywhere near mine, therefore I never will.

10. steamwater

steamwater Member

I find it hard to get into position. If the other fellow is on the bottom, straddled by my girlfriend, it's hard for me to comfortably enter her ass. When I see pictures of DP, the people are usually quite thin, while we are not. Any hints as to positions to try?

11. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

lose the close mindedness :D
    keep yoru balls away from the other dudes and pleasure a girl out of her fuckin mind

12. Tennessee Fred

Tennessee Fred Member

i imagine feeling another cock through the walls of your S/O's pussy while you are penetrating her is unreal.

13. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I'm not close minded at all. I just don't want another cock touching mine. They disgust me.

14. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

Love makes everything alright.

15. Nastykan

Nastykan Guest

Me and my wife want to try we just need another man

16. nizoo

nizoo Member

Yo that's some gay shit another dudes dick rubbing up against yours

17. nizoo

nizoo Member

So tell me what the hell is love

18. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

My wife loves doing mfm's, and her favorite thing is when we dp her (one guy in her pussy the other guy in her ass), she claims when we dp her the orgasms are more intense.She loves the fact that she is the center of sexual attention with two guys at the same time, with two hard cock that are there to bring her sexual pleasure. The first time I did it with her it felt weird for me because my cock and the other guy cock would touch accidental as we dp her. But once I seen how horny she became I got over the weirdness real quick. She claims it makes her feel so sexual desirable that she can bring sexual pleasure to two guys at the same time. prior to doing our first mfm, my wife was never willing to do anal. During our first mfm it was the other guy who had the privilege of being the first guy to fuck her virgin ass, now she lets me fuck her ass any time I want.

19. bob44044

bob44044 Member

No, you will not be able to tell if you feel the other guys cock. It will just feel like you're fuck the girl. You guys worry far too much.

20. Nostalgia379

Nostalgia379 Banned

I wish I could be the guy who took her assviriginty