dooooode

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by fuzz_acid_flowers, Jun 16, 2006.

1. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

i don't get it :D
    i remember this one point i seen a mazatec"ish" pattern.it think it was in the sand or maybe my arm.but it looked like a face pattern.and there were some shiny sqwiggles in the sand that were kind of ancient looking.i can't really remember and guess what..i automatically though of you:Dcuz you're always talking about that kind of stuff.i don't really feel that different actually:confused:i thought i'd at least feel more wooooo:Dbut i'd focus on things i usually don't, like this fly(if it was even real)and idk just everything.
    coming down was strange.luckily no one's face morphed or anything.oh man.i love the sky.i felt so comfortable.and wanted to stay glued to the ground.i was hoping for a spiritual experience though.i think i will try them again just maybe 3 grams and be with people i feel more talkative around.

nah it was a hit of mj.im not sure i'll ever want to drop acid though.at least not until i get used to this shroom deal.

2. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

haha awesome :D... its really cool how mazatecish stuff are heavily related to shroom trips.

3. fuzz_acid_flowers

i didnt actually think they would appear out of no where.but i guess the beach/flat sand environment made it seem ancient.

4. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

haha yeaaaa... everytime i get those weird mazatec visuals, they come out of NOWHEERE. i swear once i was staring at a mazatec calendar or something for countless minutes with my eyes closed.

5. fuzz_acid_flowers

as weird as it was i can't wait to take them again.and i'll try to focuse more on closed eye visuals.and see if i see any creatures:p