Don't you hate...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

...to be ignored? When it's really unjustified and unfair and you've been... the greatest?

Cause I hate it, it makes me very sad.

2. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

It's not really attention I crave more like... a response from someone.

3. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

true...

4. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I doesn't really bother me.

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I won't tolerate being ignored. Call it the Leo in me, but I need my attention and if I don't get it...I'm not at all happy. [​IMG]

6. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I used to feel that way and I suppose there's a degree that even now - but how much importance do I really want to place in the attention I get from people I hardly know?

Too many times I've assumed that I was the greatest only to be confronted by the fact that I'd made a serious ass of myself.

7. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

For the most part I try to be ignored sorta the hermit in me I guess. It only gets to me when I talk to myself and I get ignored.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not at all. on many occasions i consider myself quite fortunate to be.

my thoughts on the other had, which are no property of mine, but simply rather my mind being one of those they pass through, when there are obvious ways that people are collectively injuring the well being of all our individual selves, it does bother me a wee bit when people adamantly refuse to see this. especialy when it is those kinds of contexts that are so glaringly obvious.

=^^=
    .../\...

9. myself

myself just me

There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
    Oscar Wilde

10. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

bitch slap them until they pay attention

when i have something i need to say um i make the other person listen :D

11. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

i dont really like being ignored by people i know and love (friends, family) but I am sometimes ignored by people who dont know me, but think they do. ya know, like see me and assume i'm this type of way when I'm not. That doesnt bother me as much.

12. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

I am the greatest but I don't like to advertise so all I need now is an genius publicist/agent with no scruples to take over the world.

:reddevil:

13. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

if theyre in teh same room as me and intentionally ignoring me, yeah i get annoyed. if its over the net, eh, either what i said was stupid, not worth commenting on, or ive been spamming the fuck out of the internet way too much and need to be ignored for a while til i mellow out. not ocmmon with me but i know folks who are bad for that, a gazillion bulletin posts on myspace and 82 new blogs, etcetcetc

14. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Yea, being ignored does kinda bother me.

15. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I'm a Leo and am the same way. If I don't get enough attention I act like a total brat and will actually throw a tantrum. It's almost sick.

16. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I don't think you guys undertand what I mean tho... I don't want attention... like that... like a brat... I just mean, I hate it when I need an answer from somebody, and they don't give it to me, and when I really deserve to be aknowledged by them... after all I've done... and I meant I deserve a phone call... and we should hang out... and everything. Because I deserve it... I'm not being a little brat who hates not being the queen bee... it's not like that at all and I only crave this attention from one person at the moment... I have almost too much attention directed at me by other parties right now... and almost don't want it...

17. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

oh dear lord, not this again

18. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yeah, I know.

19. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

You know what I'd really love? For you not to say anything at all instead of making a pointless mean comment.

20. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I don't put myself in the position to ever be ignored. I can't stand it. I need lots and lots of attention. I love being with someone who understands that!!! My friends and family are pretty understanding as well. I have issues man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.