Don't you hate it when...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by paix, Jan 8, 2005.

1. paix

paix Senior Member

all the ice in your glass clumps together in the bottom and it's far too big a clump to bite, or suck on whole, and you have to break it up with a knife or something? This bothers me.

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I am sorry to hear about your problems, sounds like you have a hard life.

3. paix

paix Senior Member

yes, and that's just what I meant by it too, it wasn't a simple observation, it was an "oh poor me" post. Thank god you caught that, otherwise some people wouldn't have take it so seriously.

it's quite difficult to be me :rolleyes:

4. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

You know what I hate even more? When the ice clumps together and floats to the top, and you gotta try to dodge it or push it out of your way to get a sip of your drink. Especially when it the big pieces of ice (like from the big block ice trays) and it blocks up the entire top part of the glass. You end up looking like a complete idiot trying to either hold it back with your upper lip while trying to drink/swallow at the same time, or sticking your finger in your glass to hold back the big chunk of ice while your drinking.

5. paix

paix Senior Member

that's the worst Moonshyne! And then you finnaly get a big sip and it's more than your expected and you spill all over yourself.

drinking can be agrivating, lol

6. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

Yeah, I've managed to soak myself once or twice. ;) It's like the evil floating ice just gets in the way of your mouth, and the fluid flows around it and dribbles down the side of your face. haha, maybe we should go back yo using sippy cups.

Ice is a dangerous thing. :p

7. LittleRedOne

LittleRedOne Member

bleeeuh i don't like ice in my drinks... it freezess my teeth then i try to crunch it and it goes "sqqqqqquuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeakkkk crackle crackle crackle"

ouchyouchyouchy