Don't Keep Guns In Cars

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Motion, Jul 15, 2020.

1. TheDebator

TheDebator Members

2. TheDebator

TheDebator Members

lmao sorry my laptops being a bit weird basically i was saying im a quaker and i dont think using guns is right

Xyzobomb likes this.
  3. TheDebator

TheDebator Members

bit late response but yeah totally its a big influence.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

exactly.

that's not the only thing that fosters the remedial mentality that really facilitates violent behavior. The first thing I think of is football...

But honestly there's video games, mma "culture" (if you can call it that without getting nauseus), the toy discrepancy between boys and girls (what they play with), and more generally the way we socialize boys/males.

80% of violent crime is perpetrated by men, and yet 99% of people will try to say there isn't a problem or justify or enable...

TheDebator and Flagme15 like this.
  5. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

From long range shooting to run and gun type competitions, there's all sorts of shooting sports.

6. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

I think their is a bit more to it than that. We have the same films and video frames all over the world and lots of these countries don't have anywhere near the level of gun crime.
    Films,video games in conjunction with poor and lax gun laws is nearer to the problem.