dont hate american people man

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by paulfreespirit, Jun 7, 2006.

1. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

pity the warmongers not just in the usa but also around the world . ........down with greedy bastards ....up with peace........ love........ brothership..... sistership ......and a end to poverty once and for all ..........you may say I"m a dreamer but i"m not the only one .

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

hate never really did anyone any good. what's that old saying? it's like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die...maybe i got it wrong, but it sounds right.

3. paulfreespirit

that was the point man...peace ...... DONT HATE ......pity the warmongers

4. paulfreespirit

god bless the peacemakers

5. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I agree with you, I dont hate anyone in the world but I do hate the bad deeds some do.

6. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

I know - lets not hate anyone and tollerate everyone because that way we can all sit down together and work things out !?!?????
    Is that what you lot are on about ?
    So we pity the warmongers ?
    How about we string those rich arrogant aristocrats up from a lampost by their nipples?
    or something like that
    How about we hate em and teach people to hate them so one day we can sit down with reasonable people and work things out
    All this hippy shit has got us nowhere -
    you hippys are all conformist idiots !!
    we've done it the conformist hippy way for 40 years and now its
    time to riot and keep rioting and turn it into a mission to pull down
    the corporations and capitalism - political violence to end violence
    Global anarchy

NEVER TRUST A HIPPY
    AND

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

meh. i'm too lazy to hate anyone. takes too much energy. you just have to keep fueling the fire, building up all that rage over and over and over again. i've been known to fight a bit, but i'm too practical a soul to think about hating someone. i've got people i can't bring myself to like, but hating them and WANTING to do them violence takes too much time and energy away from more important things.

8. spejemelujai

spejemelujai Member

Hi folks,
    I don't hate americans, just your foreign policy. I hate my gov't's foreign policy too, not to mention their domestic policies.
    I suppose as individuals you can't do much about it, however americans can change their gov't, the rest of the world can't.
    All gov'ts govern by consent. We can withdraw that. Mind you, our 'democratic' choice right now is coke or pepsi, just like yours. It's hard to find real differences in their policies.
    i can see both sides, on the one hand i sympathise with phibes, i'd like the heads of babylon rounded up and executed, but somehow summary executions seldom lead to freedom and justice. I admire Hugo Cavez for freeing all the conspiritors who staged a counter coup against him.
    I can't see people power toppling the govt until there's no cash in the cash machines,
    (ATMs) or no social security, or no food in the shops, like what happened in Argentina.
    peace x

9. Justwow

Justwow Banned

People admire Hugo Chavez for releasing conspiritors who want their freedom while Chavez aggressively buys weapons that could destabilize South America, and yet the same people condemn Bush for prosecuting a war for our freedom while NOT punishing those who dissent?

:confused:

10. paulfreespirit

..............dr you make some good points" especially string those rich arrogant aristcrats up from a lampost by their nipples (ouch) global anarchy ? hmmm wonder what sort of world that would be . for me personally i try and i mean try not to hate anyone ( i fall short sometimes ) with the likes of bush " blair " and all the other evil dictators around the world . so yeah i guess yer maybe right ie-how about we hate em and teach people to hate them so one day we can sit down with reasonable people and work things out .....reasonable people ( who are reasonable people ? ). all i see everytime i put the news on is global unrest and a lot of hatred . there are people who also stereotype other people etc etc " but throughout history "wars " slavery " poverty " i know how easy it is to hate . its easy to hate but hard to love ( surely) that cannot be right .

11. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God..."

12. busmama

busmama go away

Don't get much US election coverage over there do you? I suppose that Bush wouldn't want the rest of the world to know that, when it comes to "free elections" he is doing the opposite of what we force other countries to do "or else". The last presidentail election was so unfair and there were numerous voter irregularities. Especially in Ohio where I was. Ken Blackwell is an untrustworthy bastard, I've known him since I was 12 and I wouldn't put him in charge of a preschool election.

13. spejemelujai

spejemelujai Member

Hi! Yes we heard all about that fishy election, in fact, the story broke here first. Greg Palast, an american reporter, who broke the Jeb Bush florida etc story, wrote that he could not get it printed in american papers, and so took it to the UK press. The point i make is that, to quote tony benn, "if voting changed anything they'd make it illegal"
    I remember seeing John Kerry, debating the war with bush, he didn't deny that he would have invaded iraq, but seemed to imply that he would have been nicer about it. Surely going to war is the biggest issue we might face, if the population cannot vote for anyone who would oppose it this makes a mockery of democracy.
    So did you go to shool with Ken Blackwell? Who is he? pardon my ignorance.

14. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Exactly! This is the same point I've been making, and the same goes for 'free speech'. If we could effect change by what we say, the government would be kicking our doors down in droves to keep us from talking.

15. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I am from America and I pretty much hate Americans. I don't actively waste time putting any kind of energy towards my hatred, I just have learned to avoid most people. If you live here, especially in an urban area in the north you'd know why. Everybody's got this way over-blown sense of self-importance among lots of other undesirable personality traits and it has to do with the way American society is.

16. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Exactly. The key word here is 'oppose' as in 'opposition'. At least in most European countries (any real democracy) you have a party that is in 'opposition' to the government that proposes real alternatives to what the party in power is doing. Not here.

17. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Don't overly romanticise European politics, Charise. The corporate moguls have managed to drive most parties, even in these convoluted multi-party systems, to the proverbial "centre" and keep them in line with the general trend of selling out the public interest for a piece of the same pie they're munching on in Washington.

This is a Western Industrial-cum-Globalist movement and neither side of the Atlantic is safe.

18. busmama

busmama go away

Ken Blackwell is the Ohio Secretary of State. As such he was pretty much in control of the elections. No, I didn't go to school with him, he is old enough to be my dad. I just happen to know him. He is a hard line republican man, and actually I don't think that he really believes in any of that stuff, he is just in it for personal gain. He thinks that if he helped bushy get re-elected he will get to be governer of Ohio. And damn he probably will win the election.

Our system is set up to keep any opposing party out of the elections. It's been a long time since we had any real third party candidate. Mcdonalds or Burger king? That is our choice. I'm not sure that there is any "nice" way to invade a sovergn nation.