Don't Feel Like Talking

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Cosmo4, May 8, 2004.

1. bertrose

bertrose Member

There! all i needed to do was type in my birthdate and now it shows up!

2. KBlaze

KBlaze Member

Hey, I read this and had to respond.
    Yeah, I know exactly what you're talkin' about. A lot of times when I'm high I don't talk too much. Some people are like, "What's up Kevin, something wrong?" and I'm like "Nah, just don't feel like talking," or some shit like that. I think it's cuz people like you and I are introverted and when you toke up everyday it kinda fuels the introvertyness. Takin' a break for a day or two works, but who wants to do that? Not I. Anyway I'm glad somebody else knows how it is.

Peace.

3. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

ive only gone silent when i do shrooms......i went to a party and did some shrooms....i sat there on the couch the whole night pickin up vibes off everything not saying a word.....i did have one conversation about mental disorders with a drunk gal....i dont think she understood a word i said.

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

this sounds very familiar.

it could very likely be linked with the recent excessive usage of the herb.

i experienced the same thing when i used to toke.

you just dont feel the need to talk,you dont think its really that important anymore. which can be good and bad, its up to you

5. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

it does give you alot of time to think, so when you say somethin.....its of high quality.

6. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Yeah but it's also like 5 mins late [​IMG]

And I can see ages now! Badass [​IMG]

7. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

Maybe your depressed or somthing. I use to be depressed when i did oxy contin and smoked pot at the same time cause when i wasnt high and didnt have any money to go pick soem up i felt like shit and just felt like sitting around and watching tv and thats it.

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

usually when i smoke, i talk about all kinds of shit. but then again, sometimes i just sit there and zone out. it depends on the kind of buzz i have.

9. fatjoeoint

fatjoeoint Member

lol i feel that way to but i try not to give a shit what ppl think of me and i know it just seems that way cause im stoned so i just go with the flow

10. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

I get like that a lot when I'm high. Not that I mind good conversation, but I don't feel the need to always be jabbin.

I had theory's about this before though, I've been diagnose (self and profesionally) of an anxiety disorder. Added paranoia with pot or other drugs can make me very much a wall flower at times.

But sometimes, I'm just talk talk talk talk... *shrugs*

11. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

haha well sometimes if im really stoned and somebody calls me...i jus pick it up and be like uhh ...........man.....ill....... call...... u .....later.just rally slow cuz i feel like i cant talk..esp if im also numb! but sometimes i can tottaly talk and i think i talk way too much!

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yeh osmetiems i dun wanna talk. but its balanced with tiem i wanna talk talk blab blab. its just that the mood is more distinguished, i dont feel obliged to talk at any time and if no ones got anythin interestin to say, ill just sit and think