Don't Feel Like Talking

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Cosmo4, May 8, 2004.

1. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Well this whole week I've been tokin' up a lot..about once or sometimes twice a day. I've really been burnin' it down. Anyways today, I woke up with a certain feeling .. I didn't feel like talking. So I used just a few words to talk to people today. It's really weird.. I went to a party and noone could get me to really talk. I just felt..different inside.

Now my question:

Could this be from my pot-intake? (I don't want it to be :-X)

2. bertrose

bertrose Member

Dude! i have no idea, thats insane...tell me how it goes because it almost sounds like ur beginning to be increasingly lazy which is a stereotype of potsmokers...

If u don't feel like this way tomorrow, then ur fine...but i don't know what to tell ya....

3. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

stonersarenotlazytheyjustaremoreefficient
    forexampleIdidnotputanyspacesinthispostbecauseit'ssomuchmoreefficient

4. bertrose

bertrose Member

lol

thats all i wanted to say but it have to be atleast 10 charrs...

5. Neonate

Neonate Member

I find that normal that if you dont feel like talking because the same thing happened to me :) It happened about 2 weeks after i had smoked my first hit and i had 1,5 grams of hash in my pocket. Well i didnt know how to smoke it (had no pipe or a lighter) so i just ate it. After an hour i was feeling really high and it took me about 4 hours to go normal and i almost puked. After 4 hours i couldnt talk...i would just sit and be quiet and if someone would talk to me i would just say 1-2 words and be quiet...it was really weird that i just could not talk but the next day i could talk normally :)

6. socialmachine

socialmachine Member

yeah it happens to me to everytime i get high, thats why i stopped a long time a ago, it mostly had to do with the situation in my life, i was really insecure and shy in the first place, and i always thought everyone hated me when i got high

7. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

I felt like that right before I quit smoking pot a couple weeks ago. It went away a couple days after I stopped. Many things lead up to me making the decission to stop for a while. Maybe it's time to examin if you need that change in you life. I was smoking cronically (once or twice a day) for about three weeks. So I had one big last toke out. Starting on 4:20 I smoked up every day for three days. I smoked an 8th in those 3 days, That was my farwell to weed. It helps.

8. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

No........

9. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Well I'm gonna see how I am today but I don't think I'll be quittin'. Maybe a small break or a cutdown..but not much :p

PS: I've been smoking every day for about.. 2 weeks straight now.

10. Velouria

Velouria Member

I'm like that naturally sometimes. Usually in the morning at school I don't feel like talking. But by 4th period I start to wake up and I'm a much more outgoing person. People that have classes with me in the morning and the afternoon probably get really confused.

11. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I wish i could not talk. Whenever im baked it seems like i need to talk a lot

12. bertrose

bertrose Member

Contrare Peacie! for the first 20 minutes at peak highdom i feel like i never wanna talk! then i come back and im talking like a 4 year old

13. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Well now..it's Sunday and I feel a lot .. more .. open now. I feel like talking again! That was DAMN weird though....

14. bertrose

bertrose Member

Good to here!!

15. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Yeah I'm about to call that chick I met last night. She called my friend and asked him if he had a g/f but he said he did.. I think she was semi-interested in me too.. I don't really know though..we were all fucked up.

16. bertrose

bertrose Member

Yo...sorry, i tried reading that but i didn't really understand it because i was thinking what it is that is smelling in my house...its like something is burning...almost like weed...perhaps someone is smoking pot...i dunno

17. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Haha your parents are down there tokin' up [​IMG]

Dammit.. we need the "Age" field next to the screen names..it really helped you get a better idea of the person you're responding to.

For all I know, you (bertrose) could be a 40 year old guy with no parents in the house, making this reply useless.

18. Velouria

Velouria Member

The age thing was there yesterday. I miss it too. I guess if it's really that important we could all post it in our sigs.

19. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

I have the same problem. i've been smoking weed daily for a few months now, and I don't really like to talk all that much anymore either. I used to be really really outgoing, i could find something to talk about with anybody..now i feel like i dont have a thing to say to anyone. ive noticed it normally goes away if I dont smoke for a few days. i think its because pot makes you more introspective

20. bertrose

bertrose Member

HAHA, im 17