Don't Bomb Syria

Discussion in 'UK Parties and Protests' started by Joshua Tree, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

2. Kerri

Kerri Members

This is a wag the dog scenario for a crook trapped in a corner

3. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have little doubt that the American people would object If NATO started firing missiles at their military establishments if Trump lost his marbles completely and started using bombs and chemical weapons against his own people.

No need to worry though. I am certain that if Trump did give the orders, the military would not carry them out.

This hypothetical scenario must paint a true picture of the sad state of Syria today. I wish that I knew the answers.

5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

too late !

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No, please bomb the crap out of Syria

machinist likes this.
  7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I feel conflicted about the issue, but mostly because I have a bias against Donald Trump. Something needs to be done when chemical weapons are being used against a people. That much I can agree with.

I think though that there ought to be a process. Of course with a process, no one ever agrees and sometimes nothing gets done. I just don't know...

8. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

War.....can't live with it can't live without it man

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

jdam if they do, jdam if they dont..

10. Running Horse

Saddamed if they do Saddamed if they don't

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yeah...lets not bomb their chemical research facilities and just let them kill all the citizens that dont agree with current leader (plus a few innocents ....kids and collaterals)..because after all its their country and none of our business

hey america...lets adopt this chemical program....lets start dropping chemical bombs on cities that didnt vote republican

r0llinstoned likes this.
  12. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

^hmmm....i don't see Canada dropping any bombs on any Syrian chemical plants......but I guess it is easy to sit back as an arm chair warrior and tell another country what they should do.

13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The repugnanats have never had any credibility with me....

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

I'm sure they are just heart broken.

machinist likes this.
  15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Right, very easy to sit back and say the US should just take care of it. After all, it wont be Canadian troops embroiled in a long term commitment if this escalates and we find ourselves nation building yet another country

16. Running Horse

All part of the agenda for global unification

17. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Save me white president Jesus

18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i think everyone understands that using H-b**bs would be the end of civilization. Therefore, I don't think Russia would ever use them and likewise with the US. We could get into a conventional war with Russia--but not IN Russia and not IN the US, but in other countries in the middle east. The billionaires in both countries will decide what happens to the rest of us depending on what enriches them even MORE. It's a grand game that has been going on on local levels since the days of rocks and clubs. Now it is national-international .Why would it stop now? Those who rise to " to the top" all seem to become millionaires, billionaires "working" for their governments.-- it's just too easy and tempting to rip off your fellow citizens, or ANY citizens of any other country when opportunities present .The connections between these types in other countries are becoming ever more clear as the days go by. Here, they bullshit the citizens ---"this is a middle class tax cut,"and then promptly gift the corporations ---( who are people, of course) with huge tax breaks------AND HIS VOTERS/CULT MEMBERS LOVE IT!!!

BeatinFeet69 likes this.
  19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

canada is not currently a sitting participant in the united nations security council

we focus more on peacekeeping missions lately

we dont have a large population of immigrants who needs to join the army to get free education and/or citizenship so out armed forces are much less in numbers

i like the way you deflected the topic though...no mention at all about protecting the innocent people getting murdered by chemical attacks

20. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Sign me up! The lefts name calling is so played out that its more entertaining than anything.

Im a cult member because Im a Trump supporter.

The NRA is terrorist.

What else yall got?