Don't bogart chat joint....

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Supposed to be going to check out this trout hatchery on an indian reservation with my neighbors this morning if they can get their act together.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

we had a weird fog frost and then more snow so all the trees are covered with a layer of ice and snow until the wind picks up or the sun comes out

3. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Got a little snow last night. 35 F and sunny now.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

They survive the cold here, dont know how but they do, like many other insects.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

6. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Female mosquito eggs in cryogenic stasis only to be awaken 500 hundred years later

Loved this show
    And Erin Gray too....

Orison likes this.
  7. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

anyone have good luck with any of the skeeter-repellent plants? citronella and lemongrass are usually listed. it would be nice to be able to plant a deterrent.

i got so much wood (giggity.) from the tree next door. the arborists that took down another limb cut it into manageable pieces, and i saved them all the work of putting it through the chipper. i started breaking down the more spindly branches for use in the fire pit, and as trellises and such. different sizes have different uses, might make stakes for labeling rows too.
    then i trimmed back about a third of the unruly juniper bush out front. i hate that thing, looking forward to replacing it.
    now i have to get back to dishes. kids been driving me crazy today. my mom is going to come by tomorrow, so i want to get things a little bit better under control.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Id like to believe the lemongrass works, but I try to just go around the area and get rid of standing water. 100yards from the river but its moving, and the skeeter have to cross a windy road..

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Morning All.....7-00am Here On A Cold...7c...And Clear Morning......I See "Mozzies" Are In The News Here......

3 1/2 Years Ago When I Moved Here I Noticed Something Missing From My Old Place.......Yes.....There

Are No Mozzies Here.......Not Bloody One......And I Don't Understand Why......But No Complaints From Me.....:smileycat:

Cheers Glen.

machinist likes this.
  10. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I don't even know what to say
    I don't even know what to say.....

Orison likes this.
  11. deleted

deleted Visitor

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And she puts the #24 old school Jeff Gordon car in victory lane! Woohoo! Man what a rush. The guy who should have won I'm battling with in points and I was stressing, made a really abrupt strategy under yellow and borked him out of the same and that mistake cost him big time cause he'd obviously been practicing. But I got underneath on fresh rubber and I cruised home for a win and extend my point lead with one race to go! It's not done yet, but at this rate all I need to do is finish next week's race and hope he don't win and that's it. He pretty much needs to win and I need to wreck out. I don't see him winning. Hehe. Yay!! How thrilling.

FB_IMG_1524007943811.jpg

Lynnbrown likes this.
  14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Barbra Bush has passed away . she was 92 year old..

machinist likes this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

broinlaws dog rushed to vet.. may die, only 5yrs old. told the dude stop giving her bones and shit .. just because its a rotty, dont mean to give it food thats going to kill it. motherfucker!!!

16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

oh man...I hate that shit. People shouldn't give their dogs chicken or fish with bones. A damn adult should know that, especially after you (an adult and experienced dog owner) told him. :(

One of the few things (good) I remember about Mama and my childhood was her sticking her hand down one of our dog's throats to get out a bone. Looking back I'm just so glad the dog's throat wasn't punctured, etc. But I learned then, as a child about that shit. As well as I recall Mama never fed the dogs from the table again, not that giving the animals food from the table was ever done regularly...it just didn't happen again.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

ive to be in my own zone blitzed when I got the dog news. what im hearing she may survive the surgery.. but its not something should be needing to do. I give the dog some yams and fries and they get mad at me. but give her bones .. they shouldnt even market bones for any dogs. they think because its and pet smart its o-fucking-k. its not!!
    Julie dont get no bones. shes gets satans chicken thats all. yeah its going to clog her artery in 10yrs. but not jam her stomach. i feel bad for their dog, she dont get to run enough either.

Lynnbrown and Irminsul like this.
  18. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

20. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

So I ordered a necklace online a little over a week ago from a shop in Israel. I tracked the package tonight, and it first went to Japan after leaving Israel. Just sharing, I thought that was cool. I can't wait to get this piece. I love unique necklaces :)

Irminsul likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.