Don't bogart chat joint....

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff You Got A Bee On You Hat Staff Member Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

its in another thread

2. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

Damn it!

That is not the first time I post in one thread thinking I'm in another.

I'm embarrassed as shit now. Anyway, thanks Spiff...

3. Orison

Orison my dog is full of stars Staff Member Super Moderator

we dont delete shit here.. the fbi does. :D

4. Noserider

Who was that idiot who was posting about assassinating Trump?

Hip Forums is now totally being watched by the FBI.

Which means, the FBI now knows I'm too stupid to realize what thread I'm in.

Fuck

Orison likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm part of the bureau, Female Body Inspector. :)
    I'm gone need you down at the office, need to probe you with some suspect questions.

Orison likes this.
  6. Noserider

You'd make a great straight guy

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, I did a culture test on the weekend based on literature and music and TV/movies. I identified as a straight 18-24 year old male with a trade skill background and a highschool education. :D

8. Noserider

LOL I don't know if I should like that post or offer my condolences.

Eh, what do I know? I'm an anomaly. I was painting my toenails while watching playoff basketball (huge upset by Indiana by the way)

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I thought it was hilarious. My miss identifies as a straight female aged 43-49 with a arts background and a (can't think of term but like, graduate from uni?) a graduate in art.

I told her she's a cradle snatcher and that she's marrying a dumb cunt. :D we laughed.

But I don't get how they think we are male or female or sexualising. It was basically have you heard this or that did you like it do you read this and that, did you like it, have you watched this and that.. And on and on.

See had I ticked I like and listen to older bands I'd have scored older but all my answers were yes I've heard of them, no, I dislike so I assume that means I'm an ungrateful teenager with no drive or ambition and I think everyone and everything is stupid, which isn't actually too far off. So I wasn't disappointed just none of the answers were for me like sorrrrry I don't like phantom of the Opera and I listen to clowns?? And sorrrrry I've never read a Matthew Reilly book and prefer goosebumps.

10. Noserider

Is this an internet test? Because now you have me curious

11. Noserider

Holy shitballs!

It's almost midnight.

I'm out this bitch.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No it was an ABC culture test my sister sent me but it's more geared at Australian TV shows and music, which is another reason I wouldn't have scored well because I find them all pretty shit lol. It was just a fun thing I don't think it was serious. I was about to stop after 2mins of reading lol.

13. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Supporters Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

Did the rat really steal the grass?
    2 Kilos really?

I'd would liked it better if Levitt would have solved the disappearance and show boated around with Barn.

14. Orison

I liked how the other cops were not even interested how the kilos went missing. show was classic

15. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Supporters Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

Exactly... i was waiting for someone to fess up..... or show up days later with Edibles.

There is an episode out there where Wojo is eating edibles....

16. Orison

they all eat the edibles .. Mushy mushy.

Lynnbrown and Tyrsonswood like this.
  17. Orison

[​IMG]
    The Salina City Police do not recommend this type of activity. Having said that, this activity has several positive effects. This has caused a few youngsters to get their face out of the screen, prevented them from eating tide pods, snorting condoms or Smarties. This also has many health benefits including a little cardio as you ran around toilet papering the Chief of Police's truck, breathing deeper than normal while laughing your guts out creating a lifelong memory with your friends.
    This also caused a few adults to get outside and exercise, breathing deeper than normal cleaning up the mess all while laughing their guts out reminiscing about their youth when they did the exact same thing with their friends.
    But, some people would not appreciate this happening to them. Once again, the Salina City Police do not recommend this type of activity.

Amerijuanican likes this.
  18. Noserider

We have an intern in the office for the next month. She's 18.

I feel old now. I have no idea how to talk to an 18 year old. I don't know, I'm supposed to have her shadow me at some point this week. But what I heard was, "babysit."

Irminsul likes this.
  19. Orison

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff You Got A Bee On You Hat Staff Member Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

didnt get as much snow as they predicted but what we did get is wet heavy stuff...can barely drive the side roads what a mess

looks like most will melt on the weekend though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.