Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by newo, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. storch

storch banned

Let's see here. I see it, Rolling' sees it. Moonglow sees it. But you don't see it. Okay. You don't see it. If that's what you want to believe, fine. And the women are telling that agent to get out of their line of sight to Obama because phone calls are just that interesting. Right . . .

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't see it...I was taking your word for it if that is what you see. I don't want to see it. I only watched it once...that was enough to not see it....I lol'ed, though...as meagain even cleaned his glasses...that was funny,

3. storch

storch banned

Oh, I see. You were just making excuses for Obama in the event that the video actually shows what it actually shows. I see.

4. Moonglow181

No excuses...i do not see that! Do you think the silly people on the plane or whatever were giving him an erection...and he wanted to show it off?
    Making excuses and exploring all possibilities about something are two different things.

5. storch

storch banned

Did you have another look at the video?

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The video shows Clinton defending traditional marriage. It is obviously an excerpt from a longer speech, and it was obviously (from her dress and appearanc) made quite some time ago. She is identified as D-NY, in other words a U.S. Senator. If you listen closely, she is defending herself from criticism that she was agaist traditional marriage for voting to block a proposed constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage, the Federal Marriage Amendment..That takes us back to 2006--a full decade ago. There was a time when Obama didn't support gay marriage, although he supported domestic partnership. He "evolved". And your conclusion is she was anti-gay for helping to block the Federal Marriage Amendment? I'd say it was a good thing she was there defending gays against Republicans in the Senate.

7. Moonglow181

Ok, I watched again just now....maybe I see it in the beginning protruding in his pants, but then he looks like a person uncomfortable in his own skin afterwards...He kept moving around and putting his leg up, which camaflouged what I may have seen...i don't know....It did not seem to me like he was showing it off, though....He seemed uncomfortable. I watched it a second time without any sound that would distract my eyes.

8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Trump has been ordered to appear in U.S. District Court on Dec, 6, 2016 for an initial conference in regards to the rape of Jane Doe. Scribd.

9. storch

storch banned

When did I say she was anti-gay. I said that what she said in the video was authentic. And as it turns out, it wasn't until 2013 that she announced her support for gay marriage.

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Why not? It's a civil lawsuit filed in a federal court on a diversity of citizenship basis. Anybody can file one in this country if they can pay the filing fee. Now whether or not the allegations have any validity is another matter.

11. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No matter who wins this election I won't be surprised to see riots afterward. If by some unholy miracle Trump wins I'll be joining those riots. Trump supporters, while fewer in number, are a volatile bunch and I can see them marching on Washington to oppose Hillary's election. The day after the election is 4 weeks from today and it should be very interesting.

12. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Qc1G6CK3c

13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bernie - 75
    Donald - 70
    Hillary - 68

14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

One thing is for sure if Trump wins, the riots will be far more violent and destructive.

15. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Republicans think rioting or even marching in protest is beneath their dignity, its was the poor and working class peasants do. They prefer snipers and bombers like Timothy McVey. The unibomber used primitive technology anyone could have invented a hundred years ago and never would have been caught if his own brother had not turned him in.

My enemy's enemy is my best friend and now blacks and republicans have a common enemy in the US government. Just doesn't get much weirder than that.

16. storch

storch banned

And what a great case he made for just letting her skate. What a mind on that old fellow.

But seriously, Bernie has shown that he is proficient at hand-waving. But then, who isn't?

17. Aerianne

Why are you posting this in both threads? That's considered "spamming". You can't do that anymore.

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have a bad feeling about the results of this election

no matter who wins, half the country is going to be extremely upset.

I wish we werent at this point. It would be lovely to have a presidential candidate who appealed to both sides. When America needs unity the most, we're given two of the most historically unpopular and divisive candidates ever. Bummer.

19. Aerianne

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Would be better if it said Grandpa Bernie !

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.