Dolly Parton

Discussion in 'People' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 19, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

lol wow. alright so not having seen a picture of dolly in a long time I thought "oh yeah she had big hair and boobs.." but I saw her today on Ellen and my mouth dropped. holy fuck. her waist is SO tiny and her bust is SO huge, like I thought big yeah, but, like I was amazed! but in all seriousness, she's a totally attractive women, especially for 58. she admits doctors keep her pretty, but they do an amazing job. I'll try and find a pic that shows what I mean (big hair and chest but tiny waist)
    what do you think of her?
    lol shes funny she said she'd never have a wardrobe malfunction cuz she'd take out the first three rows, and a nipple ring for her would be more like a hula hoop! lol
    my fav quote from her is
    "'it takes alot of money to look this cheap"

2. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

I think shes great , nice personality very pretty and a lovely singing voice :)

I love her accent as well

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I think she's awesome. If I could be her, I would be perfect. She's not ditzy or anything at all...she's beautiful. :D And she lives near me!

4. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

she's a little over the top, but hey, that's her thing.

i will say this. alot of celebs won't admit to having cosmetic surgery. i respect the ones that do. why lie?

if i were as rich as dolly, i'd have some work done too, why not...

5. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I saw that today and couldnt stop staring at her boobs... I came to the conclusion that they aren't even. lol Did anyone notice her left boob was a little bit smaller than the right? I don't know, maybe its just me. Those damn boobs! I couldn't stop staring! hehehehe

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

flipped past the show today, and saw what you mean about dolly. but don't watch that show, so i only say dolly for like 10 seconds.

7. mvmcd1950

mvmcd1950 mvmcd1950

dolly.. an icon..

8. Mixed-Peppers

Mixed-Peppers Member

Agrees..

9. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

*I had a dream that I met dolly parton on HF... then this thread shows up...

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdQxseZJLdk"]YouTube - Dolly parton here you come again

Hotwater

11. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I think you make a good and down to earth point here. If you got the money and you have some work done, I see no reason to be dishonest or ashamed of it. It's not my cup of tea that people be so concerned with how they look, but hey, to each his/her own in this regard, in my opinion.

12. AK Bones

AK Bones Member

Dolly Parton is a one of a kind. Great songwriter, singer, performer, and entrepreneur. From poverty to riches. Maintaining one of the best sense of humor and upbeat personalities out there.

13. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

I think she is a great person as well and I really admire her for staying so humble and honest about her plastic surgery and all, but my ex LOVED Dolly and now every time I hear her or see her it reminds me of my ex and that makes me mad:mad:

14. Lodog

Lodog ¿

9 to 5... ugh *shudders*

you don't know what it's like in this part of Kentucky. "I'm takin the family to Dollywood for the 3rd year in a row!" Paying my utility bill "Oh hey Logan buyin dollywood tickets... can you believe they sell em here?"
    *shudder*

15. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Lodog you know you be rocking the 9 to 5 while your in the shower...come on admit it.