Doggy style sex

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by allpurexxx, Mar 20, 2018.

1. zorro69

zorro69 Members

It's a good thing for a girl to feel n wet her pussy :eek::p:eek:.. i will be damn aroused to know n see that happening for myself :):eek:....hehe....would love to see yrs dripping wet babe GamerGirl99 one day if it is possible ! ;):p:eek:....

Thecars1979 likes this.
  2. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Also there will be more stimulation to the G-spot area by the head of the penis.

zorro69 likes this.
  3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I agree. This forum is a place where we can discuss some matters which can't be discussed with friends or family.

zorro69 likes this.
  4. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Well said !...sharing the same sentiment as u bro :);)

Danny Franks8 likes this.
  5. Samantha1066

Samantha1066 Members

Love doggy when I need a good hard pounding and my ass slapping and love my tits and nipples bouncing about

6. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Love doggy too ! ;):p:eek:...That is the most erotic sight for me to see when a girl gets doggied by a guy from behind :eek:...his 2 balls slapping n banging against her wet wet pussy too as his hardened penis gets thrusted in and out of her wet pussyhole ;):p:eek:...love girls who likes n enjoys to be doggied ;):)

Danny Franks8 likes this.
  7. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

My what?

8. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Your pussy dripping wet lor GamerGirl babe ;):p:eek:

Thecars1979 likes this.
  9. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Eep! *covers crotch* why didn’t anyone say I was leaking!

10. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

we are the same. We try doggie style for all its thrills. When we finish it is mostly missionary where both can fall into each others arms after a wonderful simultaneous orgasm.

Thecars1979 and olderndirt like this.
  11. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

Yep as a girl I get mind-blowing orgasms in doggy style. You can improvise the position in so many places too. I've gotten it on the bed, bent over the dresser, in the shower, bent over the bathroom sink...

12. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Ooooh, ..... I have done really well in missionary.
    The way I angle my cock I can feel I rub the G-spot or the way a partner loves it. AND able to fondle and suck breasts at the same time.
    Last one I did that with, it was very special. And I am in better control, if my partner is hot and ready as hell. I can drive someone higher that way.
    And I last longer, giving more orgasms.

Like others say, to each their own. Doggie is awesome full deep penetration.

13. bored home

bored home Senior Member

Where have all you ladies been all my life???????????

14. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

After having sex with her for the first few times, my ex-GF told me I had to promise her that we would do it doggy-style the next time we had sex. Of course, I gladly agreed and asked why she wanted to do it that way. She said she loved doggy-style because she loved the deep penetration it provided. Of course, I promised her we would do it doggy-style anytime she wanted!

Thecars1979 and emmamichelle like this.
  15. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

16. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

Im starting to think about one from uudoll.some are pricey but Im sure that the sexual experience is great. I think they even some that moan

17. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

Omg I loved reading that. their boobs can, bounce too while riding a hardened dick. also a butt fuck would feel good too.

18. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I enjoy all positions for various reasons but doggy seems to be for me unless I go a longer time halfway in.
    This position bring me to an early finish if I go deep too soon, except give a few deep thrusts.
    Caressing my partner, I can do it in the missionary position, AND I can suck the breasts. OR look at each other. Same with me on my back.

Thecars1979 and Klimax2gether like this.
  19. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, totally agree with u mate...it's v. sexciting to see both their boobs bouncing up and down right in front of us when they r riding us furiously like a cowgirl :p:eek:

Thecars1979 likes this.
  20. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

I love it especially if he has big balls, gets me so wet feeling them slap against my lips