Doggy style sex

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by allpurexxx, Mar 20, 2018.

1. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2020
  2. chad33705

chad33705 Members

I love doggie. getting a little hard just thinking about it.

3. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Nice and rock-hard?

4. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy doggy style and seem to get harder when doing it. Also the feel on my cock makes me cum so much. I always leave her dripping with cum.

5. starfield03

starfield03 Members

Prefer missionary. No face view or boob access in doggy.

6. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Ladies prefer doggie :)...yr cock can go deep into their pussy :p:eek:

Klimax2gether and cindy94 like this.
  7. starfield03

starfield03 Members

Lol, didn't say I was unwilling.

8. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

As long as my partner raises up a bit, I have access to her swinging boobs.

Sierra, bill697cu and starfield03 like this.
  9. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Lolxx bro...dont be mistaken, i din say u were unwilling to do doggy...just that u prefer missionary comparatively

10. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

This is one of my girlfriend's favorite positions.
    I don't know what the reason is, but I know she likes it very much.
    For me it's less romantic than missionary but very animalistic. In my experience it is a very suitable position when the couple feels the urge to have sexual intercourse because the level of excitement is already very high. Furthermore, it can be practiced in different ways, even when standing or using appropriate supports if necessary.
    Of course, kissing turns out to be complicated and the situation is visually different from other positions. But at that moment I believe that it is the intercourse in itself that is the center of attention and you can use your hands to stimulate the partner or attract her to yourself.

My current girlfriend has a pronounced hyperlordosis. This is a characteristic of the female body that has always intrigued me. It' like a signal of proceptivity.
    This is a characteristic that unleashes my libido and that makes me want to take her right in this position that seems made on purpose to satisfy this urgent and animalistic need.
    My gf seems to enjoy it. She likes to feel that way and also the way I try to control myself so as not to exaggerate in the too energetic thrusts when I am completely inside to the bottom.

I understand your situation well. I'm 6'3'' tall and 210 lbs while my actual partner, due to her condition of dwarfism, is well under 4' and she has a weight proportionate to her stature. So we need to use lot of fantasy in our encounters.
    Even doggy position requires some adjustment or the use of some support to compensate for the height difference.

It is true, however, in our case, everything happened quite spontaneously ever since we first met. We both have always been intrigued by the fact that we are so different from each other also physically.
    Until the beginning of our relationship, I spontaneously paid attention supporting myself on my knees and elbows so as not to crush her on the mattress when I'm above her.
    It is probably the circumstances and the obvious physical disparity that make me have a particular regard and attention from a physical point of view when we are together. But she trusted me from the beginning of our relationship and, after the hesitations of the first sexual encounters in which she was afraid that I didn't like her physically because of her body, she has always been rather enterprising from a sexual point of view. She tells me that small women are not as fragile as one thinks and that she also likes sex a little wild every now and then.
    Of course it always takes common sense in any case. Listening to my partner and her reactions is fundamental.

I, on the other hand, appear huge to her, but this is simply our way of being a couple, of being lovers.

In our case the situation is even more pronounced and extreme. But, in truth, neither of us complains about this.
    On the contrary, she tells me that she likes to feel herself completely covered and protected by my body, and, for me, it is a very particular feeling to own her in such a complete way that I don't remember ever having tried it before meeting her.
    I also like to hear her sighs and moans that come from down below when we are in the missionary position. It is a mixture of tenderness, sweetness and lust.
    Furthermore, she tells me that during the day, due to the type of work she does, she must always control everything and everyone and manage people. When she finishes working hours, however, she wants to let herself go, not think of anything and abandon herself to pleasure and lust when she feels like it. It is part of her way of enjoying life and relieving anxiety and stress.
    She likes me to take care of her, also and just as a lover. She likes how I can easily lift and handle her when we are in intimacy and while we make love.
    I really like to have as a lover a woman who likes sex even in a playful way, which is not ashamed to let me know when he is hungry for sex and I love that she is small, shapely and easy to handle.
    This allows us to experiment with positions that would otherwise not be possible and makes everything very fun.
    Sometimes, when we cuddle each other, she tells me not to be tiny but "fun size".

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    bored home and zorro69 like this.
  11. zorro69

zorro69 Members

One of the best n steamy description of doggy sex for both the guy n his gal :);):eek:

12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The only way I like this position is if she has an ass that I just want to crawl up into. The sight of my abdomen hitting it as I thrust forward is what I like. As far as her pussy feeling different around my cock from other positions it isn't. Missionary is my number one position followed by cowgirl. I will choose doggie if I am mesmerized by her ass otherwise it's frontal intercourse.

13. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I do like the position where my girlfriend sits on my cock and facing a mirror and I can lift her up and down, and facial expressions are important and no play acting

Josh987654321 likes this.
  14. ledzep75

ledzep75 Members

Doggy does feel better to me than missionary. I don't know if it's deeper or the angle or what. It feels especially great when I get on my feet instead of my knees and pound her pussy hard and my balls are really smacking against her. I also love it when she leaves her sexy panties on and I pull them to the side. I cum quickly like that!

15. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Tactile stimulation certainly takes priority to visual stimulation in doggy, for obvious reasons. But IMO at that point the actual act of intercourse is far more important than kissing.

My GF has labia lips that don’t stick out unless her pussy is spread (so the inner lips aren’t normally visible), and she likes to let me know she is ready for some phuqin’ by spreading her labia like a flower, revealing the inner moist depths to explore.

Ugh I know your pain all too well, it’s such an exciting position that it can be hard to restrain yourself and make it last to be sure to give her maximum pleasure. Especially when she is grunting and panting and making a general ruckus of herself during sex.

Hehehe, awww!

I read the rest of your post, it is so sweet and you guys love each other so much it can transcend size differences! :-D

16. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I think u mean to say yr gf's pussy lips are big enough to cover her inner lips, so it does not protrude out n is covered n not seen unless the external lips are pulled apart...right ???

17. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Right, poor wording on my part. Molly is a little tubby in the butt/thighs/pussy.

zorro69 likes this.
  18. chad33705

chad33705 Members

Oh yeah.

19. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Oh stop it you, you’re making me dripping wet!

Thecars1979, RBecca, zorro69 and 2 others like this.
  20. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2020