Doggy style sex

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by allpurexxx, Mar 20, 2018.

1. allpurexxx

allpurexxx Banned

Is it just me or does sex doggy style feel much better than in other positions? The feeling on my penis especially the deeper i push it into my wife's pussy is mind blowing! The way she whimpers if i push too deep and when she orgasms i can feel her juices all around my shaft..when i cum i can feel my load filling her so much better.I have a cock which curves up slightly so possibly this gives extra stimulation in this position

bill697cu and Godson like this.
  2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Does it really matter what anyone else thinks? As long as the BOTH of you enjoy this who cares? Have fun!

3. allpurexxx

allpurexxx Banned

True in a sense but i was simply interested in hearing others opinions on my view as it is not really a subject i have friends i would feel comfortable in discussing such a subject.

zorro69 likes this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This position has been discussed many times on HF. That said,here’s my take. We are an older couple and use this position frequently. It does allow you several advantages. Comfort being one of them. You can control the pace, angle and depth are others. I use many shallow strokes in the beginning to control when I want to cum. My wife and I have learned this to make the experience last much much longer. We love to stay connected as long as possible.
    Sometimes, we connect and I don’t stroke and I will caress her her back and play with her ass and her hanging nipples. It is very senual.
    Make it comfortable for her by placing a pillow or two under her tummy.
    When she is ready to start pounding and banging she pushes back on me. That’s her signal to say let’s fuck. Doggie is all about controlling the urge to cum to quickly. Better learn this or you will leave her unforefilled.

subbylauren, jmadre and zorro69 like this.
  5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

We enjoy doggie a lot - I like it since it allows me to go long and deep instead of sometime bottoming out. She likes it since it's easier to get to all the right places and I like the view. The problem is that it can be too stimulating for me, so it's usually a 'go for the finish' position. Woof!!

6. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

There’s something about doggy that’s a bit naughty, bit dirty all in a good way

Sambone and restless_stroker like this.
  7. Cassie424

Cassie424 Members

Doggy style is my favorite position. It seems to hit the g-spot more so than other positions. Plus he has the use of his hands to explore and play with other areas.

8. xrunnerdude

xrunnerdude Members

I love doggy position too. It feels great, and the sight of a woman’s butt and soft curves while I’m screwing her from behind is hot and beautiful!

zorro69 likes this.
  9. Goander

Goander Members

It allows for deep penetration and makes a great visual!

Barry Thrift and zorro69 like this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Doggy style is great. The sight of my wife on all fours arching her ass up is so sexy. We usually switch to this position after she orgasms in the missionary position so I can penetrate he even deeper which happens and when I blow all 8" is forced in her and she orgasms again.

jmadre and zorro69 like this.
  11. YungBoyFree77

YungBoyFree77 Members

my favorite is cowgirl. I love to be on bottom and have a great view of all of a womans assetts when fucking. But doggystyle is good if I want to feel my abs hitting against her back. But I probably wouldnt end up finishing in doggy

Windman likes this.
  12. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal,has a stretched pussy. Had a child and over one hundred cocks fuckmher pussy including some huge ones. I’m about six inches but thick so if find sometime swhen we fuck not enough friction. Doggie style works well for me. She is mutiorgasmic and cums either way over and over. It’s an amazing pussynthoughnand she knows how too move it and use it so fucking it is n honor. It’s why a few guys are still trying to get it!

13. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Doggie style is great; I find it to be so great that it is certainly a "finish" position

14. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Doggy style is great, as are most positions, but my wife and I prefer to be able to look into each other's eyes while we make love. So it's usually missionary for us, at least when we near orgasm.

15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love this position too because it allows me to enter the posterior fornix of the vagina which gives my wife ultimate thrill during orgasm. But we do this only occasionally because our preferred is missionary which is more intimate and allows tight embrace.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I agree with Casie.

17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You are absolutely correct in doggy style or even rear entry position the penis can enter the maximum depth into the vagina. This has been shown with MRI imaging where couple were asked to fuck from rear entry position and were sent through an MRI machine to image the position of the penis inside the vagina. Obviously you can't do doggy style in an MRI machine, You need lay down flat female faced down and male on top of her back again face down with penis inserted in that position.

In doggy style or rear entry, because of the female's anterior side is facing downwards the uterus & cervix and the urinary bladder are pulled away from the anterior vaginal wall (vagina has only anterior and posterior walls and the cervix protrudes through the anterior wall). As a result of the pulling down of the cervix away from the anterior vaginal wall it creates a passage for the penis to enter the posterior fornix of the vagina. If you have at least a 5" penis (erected length) the head of the penis can easily reach the posterior fornix and that is why you suddenly feel that your head of penis is in a vast free space.

The head of the penis touching against the posterior fornix region gives a different kind of high level sensation to the woman. Women seem to orgasm to this sensation without much clit stimulation. It happened to my wife on few occasions (our default position is missionary), and she said the feeling was very different when I take her in rear entry position with my 6 " penis. MRI studies have again shown that when a woman is stimulated (artificially) in the posterior fornix region there are particular parts of the cerebral cortex of the brain shows increased activity which are different from stimulating the clitoris or anterior vaginal wall areas. For some strange reasons, still not understood by scientists, the nipple stimulation causes increased brain activity in the same regions affected by clitoral and anterior vaginal wall regions. So all make sense when we think about sexual stimulation and responses of women.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    jmadre and zorro69 like this.
  18. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Doggy or me on bottom in missionary or cowgirl is the only way me and my GF can have sex comfortably due to our size difference. I’m not huge or heavy or anything like that (about 145-6lbs) but my GF is small and short. I can’t lay on her or I will be face-down in a pillow with her under my chest/neck. Something they never teach you about sex is doing it when your different body types.

Of course, even if that wasn’t a factor, doggy just feels so GOOD. And I think my gf gets a real thrill from doing it in that position.

19. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Girls also enjoy being doggied too as testified by this babe :eek:;):p...their boobs can swing freely around and their tits can be fondled n played with by the guy fucking their pussy from behind with his long hardened dick :p:eek:

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    Thecars1979 likes this.
  20. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Doggy feels great, but to me its for straight up, lust-filled fuckin;. If I'm being intimate, I want to see her face when she comes. And a mirror doesn't work for me for that, unless its a standing fuck. (I'm bi and an anal virgin, and if I ever take a cock, I want it to be from behind, not face to face.)