doeZ this matter?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by bUrNEd_oUt420, Jan 17, 2005.

1. bUrNEd_oUt420

bUrNEd_oUt420 Member

does it matter if you water your plants from above or from under neath by the roots? and does it matter if you mist the leaves????? bcz i havent misted them in about 4 days and i noticed that they are getting alot more stinkier and they look like they are getting more resin on the leaves.... so i was just wondering if it was a good or bad thing or does it even matter.............thanx
    (will post pix tomorrow);)

2. moondance

moondance Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If you're using a strong light like HPS the you're probably better watering from below as the water droplets can magnify the light and burn your plant.

3. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

it can matter... in the early development stages of the plant it's better to water from the top because it makes the roots grow downward with the flow off water...with older plants i imagine you can do it either way.. but i also think to get the water to the top of the soil.. you'd have to input alot more water...

Go with the flow on this one... Gravity wins.. in the wild.. water doesn't come from under the ground (ok granted it CAN.. but you know what i mean).

GO WIFF ZEE FLOW MAN!

4. bUrNEd_oUt420

bUrNEd_oUt420 Member

thanx 4 the advice......