Does winter time slow your nudism down?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by travelguy61, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Steveh

Steveh Members

Our non landed club still has nude indoor swims but limits it to then people at the same time

2. NudistGirl96

NudistGirl96 Newbie

Not at all. I don’t mind being a little chilly if it means I can be naked. Even if I get too chilly, I’ll just grab a blanket. When I was younger I’d even run out into the snow naked, though my parents would call me back in after a few minutes.

Joshua Van and bill697cu like this.
  3. passygalore

passygalore Members

It does, but I still enjoy intermittent environmental hormesis with voluntary naked exposure to the cold (along with some unavoidable SPH.)

4. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Only thing winter slows down is outside nude activities. I have done nude snow angels before and will fill the bird feeder nude even in the snow.

Granite69 likes this.
  5. A quick dash to the edge of our attached garage to let the dog out is about it for me. It gets really cold here in the north! I'll still be naked inside. Our house is very well insulated.

bill697cu likes this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

we joined a non landed nudist group that rents out a pool twice a month for nude swimming in the winter