Does weed give you an upset stomach?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Grandeur, Jul 16, 2019.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't use it anymore, but even in recent years, for instance with edibles it's a conclusive "no".

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm with the other people who mentioned it as the most effective medicine against an upset stomach.

maybe you swallowed some smoke?

3. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I couldnt get an opportinity to get weed since then. Lol.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I've seen strong edibles make people vomit. It seemed to be the weed taste and powerful high in those cases. Never seen someone get sick from smoking.

Maybe OP's dealer has weed covered in chemicals?

5. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Whenever I smoked weed, I had a sick stomach, less or more.

I was never a regular weed smoker. Just smoked from time to time since it is illegal and not easy to get. I also didnt wanna hang out with synthetic weed addicts to get natural weed since they were problem to me asking money for their synthetic weed use. I was scared of people who would smoke synthetic weed too many times everyday like they have nothing to lose ( they knew every kind of drug dealers so with them I would be able to get natural weed for myself).

After 5 years of break, I smoked weed 2 times only. Back in 2013 and 2014, I had smoked weed about 25 times, I guess. I almost always had a sick stomach, less or more. Even synthetic weed didnt give me a sick stomach like natural weed when I smoked 5 years ago a few times but it is very harmful in other ways such as making you feel like you are having a heart attack. It fucks the heart. Natural weed does not make my heart bad but it gives a sick stomach instead.

I never get a sick stomach with alcohol also unless it is beer, which I hate but I get drunk and lose memory, which would also cause me trouble. I havent drunk for almost 1 month. If I keep drinking, I'm gonna get beaten up.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  6. The only downside for me is that I sometimes have panic attacks when I smoke, and I just have to crawl off and be alone somewhere.

7. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I never had panic attacks with natural weed but it gives me a sick stomach.

8. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Marijuana is a weed, used to make strong rope, somewhat acidic, and neither easy to digest or inhale. Some people have more of an issue with it than others, and I would recommend trying a vaporizer to see if it helps but, very likely, if you don't smoke a lot of it, you will get used to eventually.