does weed age?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by lifer02, Jan 18, 2009.

1. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

^ the rollercoaster one was awesome xD

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

is there a word for having a sexual fetish with pedobear?

if there is, i accuse you guys of having it

4. mr.greenxxx

pedo bear, is officially, now my hero.

5. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yup that's the one i was talking about.

that's where i originally heard about them

so i'm back to where i started

7. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

1st) You would freeze to death if you were at that altitude outside an aircraft.

2nd) you would not break the speed of sound since terminal velocity would make your max speed around: 54 meters /s. Which is FAR below the sound barrier.

:toetap05: FUCK THE INTERNET.

8. mr.greenxxx

^ mythbusters tought me so much :rolleyes:

9. st. stephen

well, let me do this with out being an asshole, cause im nice like that. if u bothered to do any research at all before u posted, u would learn that his name was jospeh kittinger II and he did infact jump from 102,000 feet from a helium balloon on august 16, 1960. it was the third of such jumps.

The first, from 76,400 feet (23,287 m) on November 16, 1959 was a near tragedy when an equipment malfunction caused him to lose consciousness, but the automatic parachute saved him (he went into a flat spin at a rotational velocity of 120 rpm; the g-force at his extremities was calculated to be over 22 times that of gravity, setting another record). On December 11, 1959 he jumped again from 74,700 feet (22,769 m). For that return jump Kittinger was awarded the Leo Stevens parachute medal.

On August 16, 1960 he made the final jump from the Excelsior III at 102,800 feet (31,300 m). Towing a small drogue chute for stabilization, he fell for 4 minutes and 36 seconds reaching a maximum speed of 614 mph [1][2] (988 km/h or 274 m/s) before opening his parachute at 18,000 feet (5,500 m). Pressurization for his right glove malfunctioned during the ascent, and his right hand swelled to twice its normal size.[3] He set historical numbers for highest balloon ascent, highest parachute jump, longest drogue-fall (4 min), and fastest speed by a human through the atmosphere[4]. These are still current USAF records, but were not submitted for aerospace world records to the FAI.

and as for the reason he didnt freeze to death, well if u had even bothered to watch the video, u would have seen him in his pressurized suit. to bad u didnt do any of those things though, but its allright cause im nice, and not an asshole.

10. Severely stoned

You win. :eek:

As for the terminal velocity, idk, just proves everything you google in a hurry isn't true I guess.

11. st. stephen

its all good :cheers2:

12. Severely stoned

You can tell when I'm not high, if I was I wouldn't have taken the time just then to make myself look like an asshole.

13. st. stephen

haha well i mean the shit is pretty crazy, just hearing those facts without any back ground information would make anybody call bs

14. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Did he actually break the speed of sound though? Because the speeds of sound is 767 mph.. But at that altitude is obviously different.

15. st. stephen

naw i missread off a different website, he went mach 0.9 or 90 percent the speed of sound