Does this make me not...

Discussion in 'Music' started by pinkfloyd69, Jan 28, 2005.

1. curly_12

curly_12 Member

there is nout wrong with listenin to korn you can be a hippy still. music feeds the soul and what ever music you like you should carry on, being a hippy is about respecting others and treating everythin as an equal (peace) and NOT what type of music you listen to

2. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

I think it is silly trying to be a hippy know anyway. It didn't change anything and now looks like nothing more than an excuse to prance around whilst having no real grasp against the thing they are kicking against. I think Lennon would be embarrased to be associated with such a movement when he was one of the few that had something to say.

Korn are dreadful, they are there to cash in on the teenage angst gap left by Nirvana, they are whingers to be honest and they don't accurately define those feelings as far as I am concerned. Nirvana rarely sang about angst but people took that from it, but Korn are so glaringly obvious it seems that they make angst a glamorous thing that people who don't have those feelings wish they had. Their lyrics are utter shit too.