Does this make me look fat?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

[​IMG]
    Well!?

A: Yes (You'll be sleeping alone tonight)

B: No (Lots of hugs and kisses)

2. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

C: Yes (Lots of hugs and kisses)

3. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I absolutely NEVER ask my boyfriend that. It's really not fair...

4. Bellfire01

It's fair. You have to look it at from this point of view. You want to know who you are dealing with. You want 4 things from a relationship. Honesty, tact, intelligance, and breeding. Here is what the correct answer sounds like. (That is if you truely don't believe no is the right one.) I know nothing about the style of clothing as it relates to the size of a person and therefore I feel that I'm not really qualified to give imput in this matter.

5. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

girl, i could put you in a hot-dog suit and you wouldnt look fat.

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

If something was unflattering I would want an honest answer. If I ask I ususally know the answer though heh

8. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I just feel bad, because I know it's not a question he'd really feel comfortable answering, because he's concerned about hurting my feelings, you know? I mean he'd say something like "honey, that's maybe not your style..you know what looks great on you though?" And that's ok..I like asking him if he likes it or not. But I don't come out and ask if I look fat, because (from what I've heard from a lot of men) it's not a question they like to answer.

9. Bellfire01

Some one said Butterfly Sweetner but here's the thing. The answer I gave you was non-commital but it was also honest and kind. You see the person doesn't want to hurt my feelings and he doesn't want me to go out in public looking poorly. Though this may seem like a ruse, it's more than kind. ;) (Although Way's statement makes me feel good lol.)

10. Bellfire01

I understand your view but it's hard not to ask especially when you see other people's relationships end with the guy saying that her weight drove him to someone else. I know that if something didn't look right on a guy that he'd want you to find a nice way to tell him. (There was a couple of fly incedents that I won't get in to, let's just say that I should have and I shouldn't have.)