Does tall guys have bigger penises?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Aladdin, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I don’t believe that there is any correlation between height and penis size. I’ve seen tall guys with small dicks, I’ve seen tall guys with huge dicks. Same thing with short guys. I consider myself on the shorter than average end (5’7”), and I’ve been told that I am rather hung.

2. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Yeah, height has noting to do with penis size. And science says that average erect size is between 5-6" in length & 4-5" in girth. In particular, ~5.2" x ~4.6" for adult men of European descent. The E-penis "average" is more like 8" x 7". LOL!

For the record - I'm 6' 1" tall. Mine's 2.5" long by 3.5" in girth when soft & 5.75" x 4.75" when erect.

3. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Taller people have a greater statistical chance of having larger penises than shorter men. Having said that, you cannot depend on a man's height to correlate with the size of his cock. It just means he is more likely larger than a short man. There are plenty of tall guys with wee dicks, and short guys who are well hung. It is just that taller men have a higher percentage of well endowed in comparison to shorter dudes.

4. John2711

John2711 Members

Im 6’2 220lbs and i have a 2 and a half inch erect penis and im inverted soft.

5. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

According to my gal there is no correlation as she has been with short guys with huge cocks and vice versa. She loves to look at guys when we are out and imagine how big they are .

6. iamjustme

THis is an argument older than times itself.
    The answer according to many studies is... YES*.
    Yep there is an asterisk. It is not always so. Plenty of short guys with huge cocks, and plenty of tall guys with small dicks.
    But let's talk percentages of men with large penises, and it is simply true that more tall men have larger dicks than shorter men. It's just true.
    But those same studies will state that it is not necessarily a good indicator, just more likely.

7. Vic Bhouy

Vic Bhouy Members

Tall guys lay longer in bed.

8. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

I'm 5'5" and got a thick 7" cock

9. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I'm 5'10" and I have a 9x 6 cock

10. Uncut

Uncut Members

Well I am 6’4”.

iamjustme likes this.
  11. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I'm not tall

12. highlander69

highlander69 Members

during my life herd people say woman with small feet have tight ussys and guys with big hands have big dicks.. But ?? probly all BS..??

13. iamjustme

Not B.S. (the dick size)
    Tallness simply provides a better chance of a larger cock. It does not definitively guarantee it.
    Having said that, recent studies that ignored body size and looked for ANY commonalities between males with larger penises...there was one clearer indicator that virtually never fails:
    The comparison between the index finger and ring finger.
    When a man flattens his hand out, extends his arm, men with large penises have longer ring fingers than index finger when looking at the hand from the outside. (when you twist your hand towards you to reveal the inside, that action shortens the ring finger, so be sure the man is facing his hand away from his body)

14. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

My nickname is tripod. :)

15. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

I'm 6'8" and sport a slightly above average 7 incher. If height had any correlation I should have a yard stick between my legs.

16. Bonitawife

Bonitawife Members

My hubby is 6'3" tall and his erect penis is only 3.5", soft 1".

17. highlander69

highlander69 Members

for real?? i only 5 5 mine 2x bigger?? does he have small hands and feet??

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I never understood the obsessions about dick size. I've never had a woman complain or question my size. All of them did look up with a cheezy smile while making it grow in their mouths, so I can only assume they were pleased.

Mandykepp likes this.
  19. centaur65

centaur65 Members

I am six foot six (ill send a photo if you dont believe me). Many of my friends (most) were well over 6 feet. We were pretty open with one another and thhere were numerous occasions we wound up without clothes on (for sex, for pranks, for whatever).
    When i would get all fucked up on liquor and coke or whatever i would switch into a bathrobe and nothing else lol. Without fail all the girls complained, but within 4 hours i'd be fucking one (or my ex and i would technically).

Anyways, the answer is yes. The only two reliable indicators of penis size are height and the length of digits on the fingers. I can tell you right now than every single one of them who was over six feet had at least 7 inches. Three of us (myself included) jokingly started a "hung white boys club". One night some girls (2 girlfriends and another random one) drunkingly made us measure them. Robert's was 8.5 but skinny, alex's was 8 but pretty fat and mine was just under 9 and in the middle girth wise.

cindy94 likes this.
  20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm not a believer of the myths about height, foot size, or hand size having correlation with cock size. I've sucked guys 5'-6" with 10" cocks and guys 6'-2" with 6 1/2 to 7" cocks. All myths.