Does RT help your communication skillz?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by praxiskepsis, Mar 15, 2008.

1. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

hehe. You funny.

2. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

yes.. cheaper than therapy..

:leaving:

3. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

I wish I could be a better listener. I'm trying to learn how to listen and just shut the fuck up.

4. mitten_kitten

mitten_kitten daisymae

I am much more quiet in person, and very shy. Unless I am drinking, then I talk too much.

I have social anxieties.

5. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

We seem similar in that regard.

I'm such a misanthrope.

6. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Lol..No offense taken...

7. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

im completely the same. im truthful always on here, i would be more outgoing and crazy in person though , sitting at a desk and typing kinda kills the craziness for me.

8. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

it helps my communication with others online haha
    it gives me something to discuss with friends in RL...

i'm about the same here as in real life. though, i usually take more risks in RL than i do here....and i'll argue more in RL - stupid people make me irritated and i say things. so i've picked up some arguing points from the forums from the likes of some people

9. Makaveli_Reborn

Makaveli_Reborn No?

I used to be a character. A facade. Something funny to laugh at, and somebody convenient to hate for all the things wrong in your life.

Somewhere along the line that started becoming more real in my life. I've learned a bit more about balance now, and what you see is what you get with me. There are very few exceptions to this. Except I'm much faster witted in person than people anticipate. People think I'm only funny or "sharp" because I have time to think out my respones, but in reality, I've got a tongue of steel, forged from lightening.

As far as communication skills, RT has really helped me learn to express myself more clearly when I'm having problems or angry. Other than that, I've been pretty keen with the english language for some time now. :D