does pulling out work

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by jessica fischer, Jan 7, 2018.

1. lapush

lapush Members

You can't beat being left alone and do as nature intended.

2. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Why do u need to put an IUD babe ??

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I used to have one of them too, stopped my periods lol.

Lovnflman likes this.
  4. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Why do u wanna stop yr period baby ???

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So I didn't get my period?

6. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

pulling out is ok in some situations, just don't do it in front of a truck, it never ends well. lol. Sorry I couldn't resist that one.

7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

It worked for me with my ex's and ex wife. Current wife was on the pill so I came in her. Much better. Hate the interruption of pulling out. The last time we had sex was 3+ years ago. I pulled out......even though she's been through the change I couldn't stand the thought of her getting pregnant at our age. Hell, it happens!

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

If she has been through and completed menopause she cannot get pregnant. That's because the biggest part of the menopause cycle is the female body ceasing to produce eggs. Other things that happen to the female body are the vagina changes to where sex may be uncomfortable even hurting. Vaginal elasticity is greatly reduced and the interior walls become thin. Lubrication slows and penile insertion becomes painful. Hormone levels change regarding libido. Advancements in medicine are working to find hormone therapy that prevents this such as bio-identical hormones. If she can still enjoy sex, a lot of women don't, you should be able to ejaculate into her without worry of starting another family. I expect that since it's been 3 plus years she doesn't enjoy sex and it may be very painful. She may also be to far past menopause for any medical intervention to help. Only advanced OBGYN's may be able to help. There are a lot of them who aren't up on this yet. She also may just not be interested in fucking anymore. Many women are happy living life without cocks invading their bodies anymore. They don't need the sex given the pain and discomfort. The problem is many men still want to bury a cock into a pussy every now and then.

9. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I've known women that have gotten pregnant older than my wife. It scares me!

10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

LOL, I understand. A woman's age is only a place mark for starting menopause. She could be an early bird before 40 or start well after 50. Since you haven't had carnal knowledge of your spouse for 3 plus years I wouldn't be concerned about getting her pregnant any time soon. If you are having extramarital activities either opt to have a vasectomy (try explaining that to the spouse) or wrap it up.

Barry Thrift likes this.
  11. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Vasectomy, Had it done to many years ago, saves any accidents and no knocks on the door with a women saying this is yours.

12. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

why should an old woman go to all that trouble ,when theres KY jelly ?

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm sort of in disbelief that there are more than one of this thread, or even that someone wanted to know.

I used the pullout method when I was in high school; before I new how easy condoms are to use. :rolleyes:

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Growing up in the Catholic church that what they preached as the church sanctioned technique for birth control

15. soulcompromise

I'm guessing by your username that you're married, so maybe less an issue than if you were single, but do you get tired of the mess?

I would imagine that getting all jizzy (lol) would be a little gross or inconvenient. Just my take...

16. jj07

jj07 Members

Pulling out is a high risk thing with Precum or being a millisecond late. Stay on this course and you will be pregnant within a couple months.

zorro69 likes this.
  17. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, there is a high possibility of that happening if you are unlucky :eek:...to be safer, better for the guy to put on a condom or the girl take "morning after" pills if really wanna take the risk of pulling out when fucking RAW ;)...but taking the pill will hv long-term side effects of causing infertility in the future for the girl :(

18. soulcompromise

[​IMG]

lol. Cloud, it worked? I don't know, man.

I have done it too. It's risky business... :sunglasses:

19. soulcompromise

:laughing:

It cracked me up. Lol!

I remember doing that and knowing it was a bad idea, but not having the brainpower to purchase rubbers. :sunglasses::expressionless:

GloomyCloud likes this.
  20. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Well, that pretty much describes where I am at at this point in my life. I don't want the pain of a cock entering my body at this point in my life with one exception.

I do keep my husband satisfied with frequent blow jobs. The other two entry points were shut down years ago. He doesn't complain, and I have always taken a considerable amount of pride in my ability there.

jmadre and zorro69 like this.