does pulling out work

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by jessica fischer, Jan 7, 2018.

1. I'm not gay. I just have many years of practice. c:

newbie-one likes this.
  2. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

They say practice makes perfect till whoops is that mine, really?

3. Mike909

Mike909 Members

I was with my first gf for 3 yrs and all we did was pull out method. Lucky as hell cuz I know now life would have sucked to be stuck with her. And btw, funny thing is she got pregnant right after we broke up, and when new gf and I decided to go for a kid she got pregnant immediately, so wasn't like either of us were infertile or anything like that.

4. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Senior Member

I was with someone for 22 years.
    She only let me cum inside her during her period or during anal sex.
    For vaginal sex I would always pull out when I came.
    The guy needs to be in control of his dick for you to trust this can be successful.
    Possible.... yes.

5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

For some it does not work some women only have to see a dick and she's pregnant, others can have sperm coming out of her ears and still not get pregnant' its toss a coin time, but safe sex is the best way to go.

6. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

Even if you pull out at the end, that doesnt stop the pre-cum that comes out during and that can get a girl pregnant. Only takes one sperm to make a baby.

7. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

One of the weirdest ones I ever heard of was a woman who got pregnant from a blow job, yes a blow job! Apparently, this woman was having a thing with one of her boyfriends mates, the boyfriend was out, so the mate nipped round for a blowjob, unfortunately, just after they'd done the deed, in walked the boyfriend, he went mad and stabbed the girl, and his mate.
    Apparently one of the stab wounds allowed sperm to migrate from the womans gut, into her womb, resulting in a pregnancy! There's a few weird cases if you read up on it, one woman gave birth to two babies, one black and one white, she had sex with2 different males in a very short space of time, meaning 2 lots of sperm entered the womb, the ovum divided into two, which would normally result in twins, however in this case, the 2 ovums were fertilised by different sperm, resulting not in twins, but in a black baby, and a white baby.
    I first read about this in the late 70's and was sceptical at first, then I read about it somewhere else, I love reading, knowledge is power as they say, no doubt I shall have plenty of time to do this in the current climate.

8. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

7989994D-CB28-43B8-9BEF-BFD0AA433C9E.jpeg

9. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I think I heard this about then, perhaps we watched the same program?

10. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Possibly, I remember first seeing it in Tussauds waxwork museum, they used to have a medical section, long gone sadly, in it they had wax models showingthe effects of various infections and diseases, I remember seeing the full effects of gonorhea, almost put me off sex for life.

11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

That is quite weird and allegedly happened in Lesotho a country in Africa. The mother didn't have a vagina but it is alleged she gave a BJ and then got stabbed. The baby was delivered by C-section. There have been cases where there has been two fathers of a set of twins and even more often a mixed race couple giving birth to children who look to be of different races.

What's even more evil is a woman demanded child support from a guy she gave a BJ to.
    Man Receives Oral Sex; Must Pay Child Support?! - Legal As She Is Spoke
    It happened in Illinois. Seems she held the semen in her mouth and then inseminated herself later. They were dating with intention of getting married. Trouble was she lied about being divorced. 2 years later he gets slapped with a court order demanding child support. In this case he got her pregnant not by failing to pull out but by not putting it in.

phil1965 likes this.
  12. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

In Australia , it is know as getting off at Redfern. This is the last railway station before Central Station in Sydney coming in from the west. If your partner does not like male condoms, try female condoms.

13. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

[​IMG]
    Miracles do happen.​

14. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

In my area it's called 'getting off at Edge Hill, which is the last stop before the main station in Liverpool. I remember my mum once, a mate was telling me about this bird he'd been shagging the night before, "I hope you took precautions" I told him, "nah, got off at Edge Hill didn't I " he replied, just as my mum walked in, "you don't want to get off there" she told him, obviously missing the earlier part of the conversation, we looked at each other, puzzled, "no, not at all, it's a bloody long walk into town from there" she went on, cue loads of laughter from us two.

15. starfield03

starfield03 Members

It doesn't.

16. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Totally agree with this taiwanese babe :)...yes, there is definitely a risk...though it is minimal...all u need is just one small little sperm to escape and swim towards the uterus and that's it ! ;)...as they say, one small hole can sink a great ship like the Titanic..lol....that's wat it means when friends say they had their kids by accident...

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  17. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

why would one want to pull out ? just when it gets to the best bit ?

granite45 likes this.
  18. lapush

lapush Members

It can raise hell with your finances. Unless you found one that wants to be a single Mom.

19. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

yea sorry ,I wasn't thinking of the consequenses lol