does pulling out work

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by jessica fischer, Jan 7, 2018.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I just had to picture a man trapped by two crossed legs while trying desperately to back up.

2. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

A mate of mine had the horrible experience of screaming like a mad siren when his date squeezed on him seconds before ejaculating. Now he's an (un)proud dad of a little girl and struggling to make it to the end of the fortnight.

3. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

Once a girl tried to squeeze her legs on me while I was about to ejaculate and it felt like my balls and lower stomach were caught in a vice ....luckily I managed to pull it out before making a mess in her vagina :):)

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Getting a vasectomy. My wife and I will be living with my parents, so no sex but yeah... look ma, no sperm!
    :)

Planned Parenthood: 4/6/2022 - 10:10 AM.

myndtyme and Captain Scarlet like this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

TBH anyone doing this as a means of birth control is playing with fire .

Precum does contain a certain amount of sperm and is easily formed when stimulated

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

THis*

Best way, EVER.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  7. jj07

jj07 Members

I LOVE my vasectomy!!!

Angela36 likes this.
  8. oldguynurse

Just read some of these to my wife, including my offering of " ...our son is now 36...."

She laughed and said, "...he'll be 37 soon..." And also, "... I think somehow I had a strange feeling just a few days after one of our nights that I was pregnant...."

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    myndtyme likes this.
  9. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Pulling out worked for me for decades. First GF (19 yrs old) we initially used condoms. Thought they were good u til one night I busted, pulled out, and the effing condom had broken! Last time we used them.......it was either pulling out or anal/oral. Same with other LTRs.
    Never used them again until a new FWB (20 years later). Dated a while before we had full on sex. Condom broke! After that I pulled out. I've not trusted condoms since!
    It's either pulling out or partner is on the pill. Thankfully wife was on the pill when we met. Easy fix.....We both hate condoms!
    Not sure if OP is still on here......or a mother now.

jmadre likes this.
  10. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Never mind. OP hasn't been here for years! Probably busy raising a 4 yr old.

jmadre and Captain Scarlet like this.
  11. oldguynurse

Nope. Profile says 'last seen' the day of the OP.

12. oldguynurse

"...Thankfully wife was on the pill when we met...."

Same here. My wife, before we met, had just gotten out of a two year relationship with an ass who just used her as a semen pouch for a couple of hundred times. Jerk. She'd been on the pill all that time, so we continued. During one of the necessary 'one month off' periods, well......... oops. For some reason after that child-raising period, we never used them again. And never got preggers. Still haven't figured that one out.

13. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Remember that birth control as well as using condoms doesn't mean that you are fully safe. Some people's bodies react differently so I never experienced pulling out early. I remember the time I was shoved off early because the girl who I was dating at the time shoved me off because her mom was walking in the front door from grocery shopping. I remember running downstairs to the basement & she ran upstairs quick. I remember we acted nothing happened. An hour passed, her mom left & we planned on finishing up as soon as we got to my parents house when they were out of town.

myndtyme likes this.
  14. jj07

jj07 Members

Did you finish at your parents house?

15. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Yes we sure did.

16. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

17. oldguynurse

Good article on WebMD. Basically all the facts I'd covered in above posts. Though a few minor differences. She notes 100 million per delivery, I've always read about 300 M.
    The data about the journey up-and-inward is the same. I've always read a life-span of 3 days, she notes 4-5 days. Still meaning, without mentioning it directly, that the lady will carry them around deep in her belly for 4-5 days. Which is still pretty sexy to know. So even with 'the pill' or an IUD, they're still going to be in there wiggling for a while.

18. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

Spermatozoa are (is) wiggly enuff....yes :):)

19. oldguynurse

Some, usually older, women say knowing all this is the rewarding, sexiest part for them.

20. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

Knowing that my sperm is swimming around inside my sweetheart is sexy enuff for me :)
    Of course, swallowed sperm in giving head dies quickly ;)

NakedInfluence likes this.