does pulling out work

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by jessica fischer, Jan 7, 2018.

1. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Oooopsie!

2. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Since I had to look it up here's a little something interesting:

early 18th century: from French onanisme or modern Latin onanismus, from the name Onan (Gen. 38:9), who practiced coitus interruptus

3. Varmint

Varmint Member

Well, gang, she came and went. I wonder how her relationship with that guy went since we haven't heard from her since 2018? Another thing folks never seem to grasp is that NOBODY can predict whether the guy will bolt as soon as she gets pregnant, or if he will try to kill her should she refuse to abort the child.

Also, the list of diseases spread by bareback riders continues to grow, so there's that.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  4. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Last seen 2018...i dont think she cares about the answer anymore

FWKbi likes this.
  5. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've always thought it came from the biblical concept of masturbation. That Onan ("spilled his seed on the ground"). It's even taken on a modern meaning as it's the name of a major electrical generator company, as in 'does it by itself'.

6. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

The spill here is to finish after fucking his brothers sister, Onan did not want her to have a kid that would not be considered to be his(weird Jewish laws). So yes there is the Secondary reference to masturbating, but it is not the solo act, and the original intent was just to mean pulling out.

I've heard of Otis but never Onan elevators, just curious.

7. oldguynurse

Thanks for the clarification. It's Onan Electric Generators for home installation.

8. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

A DUH on my part, you wrote generators, I read elevators.

9. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

The pullout is not the safest form of not getting prego men still precum which carries sperm so if you want kids fly at it and pull out but better get in some form of birth control if you don’t want kids

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I doubt it works, and it sure is no fun.

Klimax2gether and Redwingsfan like this.
  11. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Let me introduce you to my Son.

12. oldguynurse

Oh, same here, he's 36 now.

My wife and I've talked about it lately (fortunately I'd given her an engagement ring the month before). While she was on the required month or so off of 'the pill', I thought I'd felt, as I was almost completely pulled out of her, a small spurt but didn't mention it to her. Really strangely, she said, that one day about that time she just somehow 'felt' she was pregnant. Neither one of us had mentioned it back then, but a few weeks later, after a missed period, we found out.

The human body and subconcious mind are interesting things.

Toecutter likes this.
  13. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Pulling out, if you happen to time it perfectly, may decrease impregnation probability. From a female perspective, that's like a cake with no icing. Or a great movie with a bad ending. If you were really that worried about getting me pregnant, oral sex is definitely the way to go. You're gonna have to pump out a lot of semen to get me pregnant that way. Could also be fun trying!

oldguynurse, 6Sailor9 and Redwingsfan like this.
  14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Best birth control ever.

Angela36 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  15. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Just be careful & precum has gotten people caught in getting pregnant as well.

oldguynurse and Captain Scarlet like this.
  16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

It worked for me for decades. Tried condoms and two broke. What's the point? After that it was pulling out. Never pulled out of my wife until we were older. She wasn't on the pill and I would panic at the thought of getting pregnant at 50.

17. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

No pulling out doesn’t always work. When I was 20 I ended up getting a girl pregnant because we relied on pulling out. Ended up married with a child.

18. SarahRoberts95

SarahRoberts95 Newbie

If you closely track your ovulation cycle it can but definitely not a recommended form.

jmadre, FireWolf78 and granite45 like this.
  19. oldguynurse

Most traditional Catholics (as I once was) use this, or the Rhythm Method. These folks are also known as "Parents".

btw, our son is 36 now.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  20. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

Just don't squeeze your legs on him while he's pulling it out and ejaculating, otherwise your ovary will get a spunky surprise :):)