does pulling out work

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by jessica fischer, Jan 7, 2018.

1. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

sometimes it do i was on birth control for a long time and got off 4 years ago never again me and my ex had sex alot with that method but it worked for us but if im with someone else i rather that person use a condom

2. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

Forget penetration ..just 69ers do it for me..then you can spurt your juice wherever she wants it

Robert B likes this.
  3. Robert B

Robert B Members

That's always fun!

4. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

An old saying from many years ago, "There's a word for people who use the pull-out method. The word is 'parents'."

BTW, our son is now 34! (blush)

Now, from a strictly biological point of view. A slightly safer way is to follow the lady's monthly cycle. Use a calendar. If it's regular, she will probably ovulate 14 days after the start of the last period. Sperm are viable for 3 days in the uterus and fallopian tubes. So no deposit say, 4-5 days before her expected (varies 3 days) ovulation. The ovum is viable for about 4 days after that, so no deposit then either.

So, that's 4-5 days before, 3 days variable ovulation, and 7-8 days after ovulation date. Meaning best safe for 13-14 days of no-no. Then if we add in when her period and PMS is happening (4-5 days), we're at 17-18 days of no-no. Yes, that doesn't leave many days (12-14) out of 30 for fun activity. But such is life, and biology.

And now combine that with the fact that females often get very "interested" (however you want to put it) around the time of ovulation. Their hormones are speaking (sometimes loudly, sometimes subtly), to them then. Some ladies would back up to a doorknob during that 3-4 day time! But knowledge and sense MUST prevail.

Pain in the neck isn't it? But, "das de real world". (Wait, for some folks 'pain in the ass' might be a better phrase.) Well, hope this enlightens a bit.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    FWKbi, djinx, Candy Gal and 2 others like this.
  5. jj07

jj07 Members

thats why i got snipped.. no math!

FWKbi and djinx like this.
  6. Dracula69

Dracula69 Members

Be care
    Be careful please. Don't get pregnant. Sounds like he's just thinking of himself.

7. jj07

jj07 Members

Soon you will be a Mom. Pulling out is NOT a good form of birth control! Either get birth control or have him wrap it up.... if he is insistent- he can get a vasectomy

loveslovely likes this.
  8. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Yep, my ex and I did very well with Coitus interruptus, the problem was when she realized twice in our marriage that I was not happy in the relationship, she locked her legs around me to keep me from pulling out and got pregnant each time, these were 7 years apart.

9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

it can. I would much rather simply not have sex, or have children, or have safe-sex. Pulling out doesn't feel (har) like the best alternative for me.

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking.

FWKbi and Totally Yoda like this.
  11. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

No. Pulling out does not work. Sex education is key which many lack.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  12. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Pulling out does not work as there will be sperm within the pre cum . Contraceptives should be considered all the time unless family planning .

FWKbi and Totally Yoda like this.
  13. heynowwhy

heynowwhy Banned

It depends on how heavy of a cummer they are

14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Please dont be fooled by his assurances..It does not work.

FWKbi likes this.
  15. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Watch "Alien 3" if you want to know the dangers.

FWKbi likes this.
  16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

That is barbaric for the woman.

On all the days that she is in the mood, their is a cross on the calendar.
    Then when you come along to take advantage of the safe days, she has a genuine headache.

The same method is used for fertility counselling, except they reverse all the crosses and ticks. :D

PS, do not even bother with the calendar...... Just sleep on the settee whenever your wife is in the mood. That will avoid any changes in her cycle and work 100% ;)

17. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Haha, everyone's an expert. But before I begin, the OP is long gone, she would be 22 on her 3rd pregnancy.

Bottom line it works, just not all the time, with too high of a chance to manage your life on it.

It actually worked for me. For 20 years(at that point all my GFs were past menopause) except twice, each time it didn't work the ex had good reason to think I was done with her, so at the moment that I would normally pull out she locked her legs around me to hold and pull me in deep, I gotta admit it was a damn good orgasm. Yes, she got pregnant to keep me around, each time was 7 years apart, it's been over 30 years and I still remember how good it felt and how in the moment I didn't care.

So even though I blaming the ex here, I was just lucky I never went past the point of no control the rest of the 20 years. Oh wait, I did once in my mid 40s with the last pre-menopausal gf, phew she didn't get pregnant.

My advice, only fuck when on the pill, IUD, or after menopause. No man is superman

jmadre and Captain Scarlet like this.
  18. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

I'm sure she's joking, she's a 1 and done poster

arizonacook likes this.
  19. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

I have to be blunt: YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!

Please no one believe this nonsense!

oldguynurse and Captain Scarlet like this.
  20. maineiac

maineiac Members

Nope, Onanism is ineffective, it’s how I became a daddy.

FWKbi likes this.