Does It Really Matter?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by hiphopforrespect, Jan 8, 2005.

1. hiphopforrespect

hiphopforrespect Member

Why are girls so conscious about how much hair they have down there?

I was with this girl and I was about to go down on her and then she didn't want me to because "she hadn't shaved in a few days." I didn't really care. But for some reason she did.

It wasn't like there was a forest that grew in 3 days. I eventually got her to stop worrying about it and just let me hook her up but I still think it's pretty funny.

Guys will let a girl down no matter if he's shaved or if he's sporting the Ardennes Forest. I will never understand y'all ladies.

2. angelique

angelique Member

we ladies stress about it because society has taught us to believe it is something to be ashamed and rid of and if we haven't shaved we are gross horrid filthy freaks.

3. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

yep, basically what she said ^^ haven't you ever heard guys talk about a girl they went down on who was nasty, or had a jungle down there? how they got hair all in their mouth and shit? i know i have.. and it has made me really self-conscious in the past... and still sometimes now...

4. angelique

angelique Member

exactly.

5. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

exactly.
    Same here.
    Plus, I think most women don't find three day stubble down there very seductive on themselves.

6. Gabino

Gabino Member

3 day stubble --- a bad thing.

But mostly it's a good reason not to bother shaving in the first place.

Shave your pits and legs.

But your pussy?
    Well it's like sweaters on cats, or painting your face purple, to go watch the Minnesota Vikings play.
    > It's interesting,
    > And everyone appreciates the effort,
    > But it doesn't change the nature of the pussy, or the outcome of the game.

7. Gabino

Gabino Member

On the other hand, for those guys who are posting on the "don't understand girls" thread, and saying "no",

This thread should be required reading.

8. hiphopforrespect

hiphopforrespect Member

I see what y'all are saying about society making you feel all weird if it's not smooth as a baby's bottom. Since y'all pointed that out now I understand a little more.

But like I said, I don't mind really. Of course I don't want to go down there and fight a war just to get to the sweet spot, but a little life never hurt anyone. It's best to just trim and not fully shave anyway because ingrown hairs suck ass.

Now I'm on an official quest to let girls know that it's alright. lol

9. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Because I've had guys tell me they don't find the stubble attractive, that's why.

10. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

I know I get self concious if my guy would down on me and I havent shaved for like 2 days I'd feel so disgusting and embarassed cuz I find having stubble is very unsexy (if thats a word) . And well what angelique had said is so very true..

11. Gabino

Gabino Member

I know. Being a girl, you really want to please men.

But Honey, even if you feel that way, it isn't so.

Shave if YOU like it, but don't worry about men. We like what you have.

I promise.

12. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

Meh..I don't shave anything. Occasionally I wax my legs in the summer. None of the guys I've ever been with have ever had any problems with it. Then again the guys I've been with are mostly hippies that don't shave either.:p If a guy did have an issue with it I wouldn't want to sleep with em.