does it really feel that much better w/ no condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lina876, Jul 7, 2012.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I can remember this one time I caught something from a girl. And that didn't feel good...

But thinking back to how that happened... I remember it did feel terrific.

All of that would have been acceptable in certain circles I think. The romanticizing of a shared burden of sorts. But in reality, it's not safe to have sex without a condom. It's just plain dumb. I could have caught a lot worse than whatever I had (it burned to pee. probably chlamydiae).

And actually, I had a buddy who has HIV now. We don't talk anymore because I decided it was better if we didn't. Then I found out. I still haven't talked to him though because the circumstances are a little weird. But I heard about it. It's sad! I mean, people survive and live with that all the fucking time, but it's still a life changing eye-opener. Be safe guys.

I always say this, but don't forget... In US .99 Cents Only has the condoms for a dollar! you don't have to worry about doling out your $12.50 for Trojans. These are just as good.

[​IMG] :D

Bobbie52 likes this.
  2. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

Just wait until men and boys to have a pill! Then they could come all they wanted and never have to worry about getting you pregnant. Cuz that’s really their biggest hangup

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

I am not meaning to be crude like.
    But:
    A Blow Job sorts out that problem good style! :sunglasses:
    Particularly Deep Throat. (Loved the film)!
    No worries there.
    And even if the Woman swallows (best way) there is no chance of a little babby 9 months later.
    Lubbly Jubbly.

Always worked for me! :laughing:

4. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

Hey what makes you a hip forum supporter?

5. Boozercruiser

I will reply later Mandy.
    Just about to sit down for a meal.
    Thank you.

6. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

Are they really just as good?

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think so. :)

8. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

Makes sense!

soulcompromise likes this.
  9. Boozercruiser

Hi Mandy.
    Had me evening meal of Bangers and chips and mushy pease and a pot of tea.
    Now then.
    Your question.

To tell you the truth I wasn't very happy on a certain other forum for reasons I best not go into.
    Then a month ago Candy Gal (who is also now a supporter) contacted me and told me about this very forum she had joined.
    So her being a lovely Gal I joined here as well.
    The other forum was mostly UK posters, which was fine.
    But I prefer the diversity here of communicating with people from America and Canada and Australia and elsewhere as well as UK of course.

To try and keep a long story short because I really like it here with the vast majority of members I have come across, I thought it was well worth subscribing to be a Hip Supporter.
    Which I am trying to be and do.

Mind you, I am still trying to get a handle on what I can say and do here without offending anyone.
    My post could be seen as rather rude by some, and possibly tell me off.
    If I have done that.
    Then I apologise right now.

Thank you for your question, which I hope I have answered to your satisfaction.

Best regards

Kenny

Running Horse likes this.
  10. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

I’m not offended. No worries!! :blush:

11. Boozercruiser

Thank you Mandy.
    I see you only just joined as well.
    Welcome and nice to see you here.
    It is 12.15am here in the UK.
    I now shut down this computer, open a bottle of beer, and have a nice read online of the daily papers on my 12.9" IPad.
    In total peace and quiet.
    Heaven.
    And all without the use of condoms! :smile:

Good night and Sweet Dreams.

12. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Yes way better without... nothing beats direct contact and cum inside you

13. Boozercruiser

A hip supporter by the way is a forum member who pays a subscription of 15 US dollars to become one.
    That is around £12.50p in UK money.
    Seeing as I really like it in this forum, I want to help give it support so t survives and stays around.
    Very cheap for all the enjoyment it gives me.

Kennyxx

14. Boozercruiser

'nothing beats direct contact and cum inside you'.

That is very nice to know Gilly.
    I am sure the thought of all those little Spermies trying to work their way up to the eggs is very gratifying! :laughing:

But Is this just me then?
    I prefer the word Spunk!

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Makes a rubber dildo taste better I know that much.

16. Boozercruiser

Oooohhh Irmisol.
    How interesting.
    But can you please enlarge on the point you make there?
    Me know understand! :blush:

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well my point is a rubber dildo smells and tastes yucky and is better to put a condom on him. :)

18. Boozercruiser

And thank you for putting me right there Irm.
    Every day I learn something new from you! :smile:

Irminsul likes this.
  19. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I was made a man by an older woman who couldn't afford to become pregnant. I didn't want a child either. So I bought a package and she took my virginity a few hours later. Trouble was even though I was inside there was no feeling whatsoever. The condom didn't fit, was too thick, and dry as hell. Finally had me to take it off if I promised to pull out. I re-enter and what a change. So whenever we got together, almost daily, I would pull out except when she was on her period. Then I find out she was intimate with three other men but the worry of STD's wasn't there. I broke it off with her as I was having strong feelings beyond the sex. This all happened in the early 70's when free love was abound and before the AIDS epidemic. The breakup was hard but I moved on.

Enter my future wife and we had our first encounter when she was hot, I mean real hot, as in very able to conceive. We went bareback with me not knowing but she didn't get pregnant. Then we came to our senses. We talked and I took her to Planned Parenthood, got her on the pill, and never used a condom with her. We had children and after finding the pill was causing issues years later I got snipped. Therefore condom use was still not needed. We had a torrid sex life for more than 30 years until medical issues caused us to stop. Other people who entered our sex life were safe so we had no risk of disease. Pregnancy was stopped by my choice to have the vasectomy. But I have remained very virile and needing a sex life.

She has accepted and agrees to allow me to enjoy sex with other women as long as I remain safe. So now condoms come back into play. I have to say I really can't tell the difference between wearing one or not. Technology has improved the manufacture of condoms. They're lighter, thinner, come in a plethora of different sizes and colors, and are lubricated for better pleasure. Knowing how to use one, bringing it into play at the right time, and knowing that it provides the needed protection from disease makes sex for me and my partner so much better. Yes, I have a partner where we go skin on skin but having a condom that fits and is introduced at the right time during our play adds to the moment. It can be a fun part of sex watching my partner rolling the condom over my penis with her lips.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  20. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

Sex without a condom is sex. Fucking with a condom is jerking off inside a sandwich bag.

Condoms are horrible.

Lovnflman and I_Luv_Tacos like this.
  21. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Is fucking with a condom actually sex? I think not!

SMcDaniel001 likes this.