does it really feel that much better w/ no condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lina876, Jul 7, 2012.

1. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Yes, it feels much better for me and my wife, but not enough better to risk a sexually transmitted disease or pregnancy if those are a possibility.

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Does that mean that when Seigfried conquers Wotans ring of eternal fire and comes to the rescue of his Brunnhilde, you will reward him with a cyanide pill and move strait on to Gotterdammerung. :yum::yum::yum::yum:
    I think that Richard Wagner would give you a cyanide pill if he was around today. :worried::worried::worried::worried:

3. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Huge difference, its the heat. Nothing like the wet warmth.

theamos likes this.
  4. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

Gosh, this is SO incorrect. First off, a 2% statistical pregnancy rate means in 100 sexual encounters there are 2 of those encounters in which the user MIGHT get pregnant. This is based on thousands of users' reports of impregnation rates and on testing before public use. There is a margin of error below and above that number. If those 2 encounters occur on days when a woman is not fertile, she will actually have no chance of becoming pregnant. It's a ball toss. But when making decisions on what methods to use, you factor in all pros and cons. If you had a 95-98% chance of success with a certain surgery, that's a risk worth taking, isn't it?

With absolutely correct use of a condom, and there is more often sloppy use due to age/inexperience of users, pregnancy rate (was planned parenthood lecturer) is 10%. With sloppy uses, 20%. A disturbingly large margin of error if you're talking about another person coming into the world that you'd have to raise for 20 odd years. Remember there can be complete condom failure (condom tears). HOWEVER with excellent condom use for male and birth control foam, suppositories or film for female, pregnancy rate drops to 2-5%. But ONLY in conjunction with female using BC WITH condom. And doing that EVERY time! Meaning no second attempts at sex without reapplying female BC, AND fresh condom. Even if it's only 10 minutes later. Condoms are never to be reused and the female BC is only there to disable ONE load of sperm . Of course no condom feels great. If you have a longterm partner you know and you're absolutely sure that partner is not having sex with anyone but you, AND you've both been tested for STDs, and there is no possibility of pregnancy or fear of it, bareback sex is fine. That's a load of ifs. And please stop touting withdrawal as a good birth control method. Its failure rate is 27%. Worse than worst case condom use and close to no BC use at all.

One case for bareback is when a woman with a COMPLETELY regular period, and I mean like clockwork, uses the natural family planning or temperature methods-- PERFECTLY. This requires an incredible commitment on the woman's part, and total restraint on both partners' parts, however. A woman must check elasticity of cervical mucus or daily basal metabolic temperature to determine ovulation days. However, these methods have failure rates of 20-25% because they require complete abstinence during all fertility days per month, about one week to 10 days. And of course women are most sexually interested during those days. In addition, there is no barrier to stop fertilization and there are some women who ovulate during their periods. Sex during a period is not a 100% safe time in a woman's cycle if she has irregular periods. Sex during pregnancy is truly the only time you can never get a woman pregnant. Breastfeeding does not guarantee a woman is not ovulating, either. So use protection with a breastfeeding mother. The birth control pill is truly effective when taken daily at the same time, and implants are too. Over 99%. The morning after pill is also effective, though not financially viable: they usually cost $35 to 60 dollars per single use, unless you use a cheap generic brand($10). I don't know about you, but if I were facing an unwanted pregnancy, I don't think a generic would calm my fears. Regular BC is reliable and less costly if you're having regular sex. So, though it's unfortunate that condoms and female barrier methods require no hormone use and are safe and effective, but don't feel great, that is the fact. IUDs are highly effective, same as the pill, but may cause excess bleeding in some women. The device is good for three to 12 years, but requires a doctor to implant it. Diaphragms are, in effect, female inside condoms, (they cover the cervix and have spemicidal gel in them) that are put in place and stay in place for at least 6-8 hours after sex. For multiple sex acts in a 24 hour period you have to reapply spermicidal get. (take the diaphragm in and out.. again a commitment) They are 86-94% effective. (user error and device damage are factors here.._) They must be regularly checked to make sure they have no visible pinholes. IUDs do not protect against STDs, nor do diaphragms. You have an average 30% pregnancy rate with no birth control at all. Morning after pills are 89-95% effective. The sooner taken (24 hours or less) the more effective. Within 72 hours, the rate drops to 89%.

The bottom line is with a new partner, you should never take a risk for pregnancy or STDs unless you've had a serious discussion about sex. I expect that is unlikely early in a relationship unless you're extremelly open. It's likely better to not have vaginal/anal/oral sex if this isn't completely clear from the start. Be as safe as possible. And read up on all the methods to protect yourself and your partner. Men never get pregnant and can run out on a woman they've impregnated. That's why they're saying yeah it feels so much better!! Whoop te do! It won't feel better with the clap or syphilis or child support payments. Save all this bare back stuff for committed relationships where those are non issues.

jmadre likes this.
  5. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Glad I grew up in an era where all you had to worry about was clap and pregnancy. Most of the party girls were on the pill if they had a lick of sense. Can't speak for women but sex without one is much better. And for those into the visual, doesn't seeing a ring of rubber around your lovers dick kind of ruin the moment?

theamos likes this.
  6. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

I hate condoms. Only ever used one three times. I tell girls when they say something that straight up I dont like condoms. And they have yet to turn me down.

theamos likes this.
  7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

^^^Good luck with your child support goals of 2018 lol

la Principessa likes this.
  8. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Thanks to feminism, women are empowered bad asses and dont need men's support, yeah!

Deidre likes this.
  9. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Hahaha ;)

Some women like to play both sides. Be careful!

machinist likes this.
  10. OrleansWordsmith

The women may not need your support, but your children will. And watch out for those STDs... Though, they may render you sterile.

11. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

my boyfriend loves it without the dinger, but it also feels a ton better for myself. you will love it more without the condom ONLY if you can put your mind at ease about the pregnancy stuff. it also makes it a little sexier when getting things started. nothing kills the mood like stopping half way through foreplay to put a rubber on

theamos, Klimax2gether and jmadre like this.
  12. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

My girlfriend was on the pill and got pregnant. That was in the 80's lol so maybe the drugs are better?

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

youre not supposed to re-use them

la Principessa likes this.
  14. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

I am a child of the Woodstock generation. BCPs came on the scene. Women became liberated. There was no AIDS. Herpes was rare. Condoms would sometimes break or come off. I have hear of men or women who would bite them to make them leak. Needs to be a backup.

My generation carries the bulk of the blame for spreading STDs.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  15. OrleansWordsmith

Knowing I might get an STD or become pregnant ruins the moment completely and men should protect themselves against disease and accidental pregnancy with any woman whose sexual history they don't know completely. It's called being responsible. If you don't, then the negative outcomes are your fault: unwanted children, child support, disease. Best thing is to have longterm partners you've discussed sex histories with.

16. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

As a male, I have to say that sex without a condom feels better than using a condom. On the other hand condoms aren’t just about birth control. In this day and age a condom is an important protection against disease.

17. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

It actually depends on how you use it and how your body's feeling that day. Sometimes I get off better with a condom, especially if i use lube( sometimes better just lubing the outside,others better lubing in and out) other times I can't get off at all with one

18. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

When I was a teenager I was always careful and used condom's.The first time that I never used one I found it so good, I took a chance just once I remember she had a great figure, I lost control was bit of a worry but got away with it

theamos likes this.
  19. Marium

Marium Members

From a girls perspective- it feels way better when a guy is not wearing a condom. Bare skin on skin is just so much more natural and arousing

Bi_guy_1991, YungSAVi, jmadre and 2 others like this.
  20. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

It is better, but it's not good enough to risk disease or an unwanted pregnancy.

YungSAVi, GLENGLEN and Irminsul like this.