does it really feel that much better w/ no condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lina876, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

I don't want to be a party pooper but I'm gonna answer the question honestly.

Yes, sex without a condom feels much better. The fact that it's skin on skin and you can feel the different friction and sensations is phenomenal. However, being condom free should be only used in a long term, trusted, relationship because do you know what doesn't feel good? Unwanted pregnancies and STDs.

2. Fayeth

Fayeth Members

Yup.... I've gotten chlamydia twice and there won't be a damn third time. It's unfortunate that most men are the ones that don't know anything about STDs and how they're passed and how you get them....That's why most females end up receiving them. because a whole lot of men never get tested on a regular basis and they think they're invincible.

Calmerchameleon likes this.
  3. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Been having sex with women who were only using the pill as the only form of BC and never had a problem.

It is been about 8 1/2 years since the young OP made her post. I wonder where she is today? She hasn't signed in since August, 2013.

4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Interesting. So then after she cums enough you pull off the condom, feel the inside of her wet pussy with your bare cock as you slide in and out in extasy, and blast her cervical wall with hot cum as she shudders until the excess spills out on your shaft and soaks your balls?
    :)

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Oh man ... you just ruined my daydream! hehehe

Chiste, bro... adelante con el placer.

6. Romper

If you have trouble lasting long enough when horny, bind your balls with the smallest elastic cock ring, or use a rubber band in a pinch. Will make you last longer and make your orgasm stronger.

Lovnflman likes this.
  7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

So, maybe a point to take from this could be...

Wait for it ...

No hay mal que por bien no venga.

:)

8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Obvious for you and me and most people here. I guarantee there's someone in this crazy world who'd swear up and down that it's much better WITH a condom. Hehehehe You know how it goes.

sureño likes this.
  9. Romper

Un comentario muy positivo.

10. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

This is true. The fact that you want.to enjoy warmth and wettness and the intimacy of your loved ones vagina makes you to focus sharply on prolonging the orgasm.

11. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Absolutely it feels better. I think the mental side even more than the physical. Knowing I'm going to fill her up and there's a chance we might be creating a person does something phenomenal in the primal caveman brain. There may be nothing more powerful than that in the world.

12. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think it would feel awful at this point with anyone other than my dear girlfriend.

Without an emotional connection, there's really nothing to be had IMO. So empty and invalid... It's just not the same shared perfect embrace. And without her I would be incomplete, so I wouldn't want it.

As for the condom, I wouldn't have sex without one. Not unless we were trying to get pregnant. :blush:

EDIT: I'm gushing, but I have strong feelings. It's legitimate* ;)

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's such an effeminate response that it feels like you're trying to say what you think girls want to hear.

I'm much more animalistic in my approach. Gonna work it good, bare, and leave my seed, and her catching her breath.

14. Escierto

Escierto Members

My girlfriend and I were tested and we are faithful so we always have bareback sex. It’s the absolute best to feel her in my ass and then the exquisite pleasure when she cums. I wouldn’t trade that for anything on earth.

15. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

From someones earlier post:

"For your comfort I'd recommend the first time you go without a condom do it close to your period because naturally the first time you will be waiting for your period so you know you're not pregnant."

True, but ONLY IF your periods are regular, then a day or two before, or a day or two after are the safest. Ovulation is usually 13-15 days after the onset of the last period. Sperm live for about 3 days in the uterus and tubes, and the ovum for about 4 days after popping out. Interestingly, while most women get "frisky" around ovulation (natures way of continuing the species), some women feel urges just before period time (a 'fullness'?) and after ('finally that's over'?). Pushing those limits too far can be more risky.
    Yes that kinda narrows things down, but it's what we work with.

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Have you ever asked her how she feels about that?

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Don't forget sex during menstruation. Yeah, it's the one occasion where you'll really get stains in your clothes if you get dressed right after without wiping off but it sure feels great. For both.

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I don't remember ever feeling that need. The look of sheer joy and deep appreciation on her face answers the question nonverbally. Her attitude and words of encouragement also... Stopping to ask her how she feels about it amidst her begging for more would be pretty lame. Maybe a show stopper. I'd probably come across as a sociopath or something if I asked that. She'd probably roll her eyes and say I gotta go.

My advice is learn to be an attentive lover. Try to read her pleasure responses - she'll give you plenty of nonverbal clues. And you can ask specifics as you're learning, like, is your clit sensitive right now or seeking vigor (they usually start off sensitive and desire increasing vigor as they approach orgasm). But general questions like "how do you feel about it" makes a guy seem insecure so avoid stuff like that. You kinda gotta know what she wants without her having to spell it out with dotted Is and crossed Ts. Show some confidence. If you're new at it, tell her. She'll guide you. Avoid sounding/acting like a girl though or you'll be relegated to the friend zone while she moves on to fuck someone more manly.

19. I_do_it

I_do_it Members

For the direct sensations in my cock, it makes no noticeable difference whether I wear a condom or not.
    But sometimes I last longer when wearing a condom. This is actually a good thing for me, because I usually come very fast and my partner and I would like to enjoy the game longer.
    But when looking down to what we do there, or when we take pictures or videos of us, I enjoy MUCH more, if there is no condom :)