does it really feel that much better w/ no condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lina876, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Answer to your problem is solo sex even for your partner, this way your never make her pregnant.

So masturbate as much as you want and with your woman as well, job done.

2. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I totally agree with you. The problem is, when you're going at it and feel those first couple tingles prior to your release, there's already a small amount of sperm on their way out. If you wait until you start feeling an orgasm coming on, it's already too late. Even when I'm jacking off, at least 30 seconds prior to an orgasm my precum turns from clear to milky white. So the only way is to pull out way before you feel an orgasm coming on and finish the rest with Rosey and her 5 friends lol.

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's good you noticed that. Mine's different though. I don't get cum seeping out prior to the first blast. Don't ask me why these differences are. When I did the 747 method, I'd grind my shaft along her opening until splatting our tummies and chests. Didn't really need the fingers except to spread out and rub in blobs that rubbing our abdomens together didn't make disappear.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

These are excellent observations. One thing to know is that in the male sexual climax there are two distinct functions that happen. One is ejaculation. The other, and totally separate function, is the orgasm. They are separate functions that happen at nearly the same moment. The onset of each one can come before or after the other. I have noticed my own body when I begin to orgasm sometimes I have already expelled semen just before I climax. There have been other times where I climax and once into orgasm I begin to ejaculate. Then there have been times where I have orgasmed and not ejaculated but I can't recall ever ejaculating without orgasm associated with it.

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

You're all over the map! Hehehe :)

I've orgasmed without ejaculating. It's a weaker orgasm but I'm done whacking off for the time being when that happens.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I've experienced what's known as a full body orgasm. It comes without ejaculation and is very intense. Never during masturbation, intercourse, or orally. Always by her hand during a massage. It's so intense I will tremble and shake uncontrollably for a few minutes and will have tremors for hours afterwards. My body will be rather sore for a day or two after. It's hard to explain the euphoric feelings I get and I never know if or when I will experience one. But when I do I am sated for days afterwards.

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's wild!
    I need a motorcycle excursion for those kinds of aftereffects.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. lapush

lapush Members

I solved the worry, she got married and moved out of state. She got fearless after an accident with pullout.

9. lapush

lapush Members

She Had me doing it to her four or five times a week unprotected and told me if I wanted anymore I had to play by her rules. We were fine pulling out until she got a taste of the real world. Even when we met on the street she wanted more and would find a spot.

10. Tullian

Tullian Member

98% of the sex I've had was with my ex-wife. She was always horny and always ready and on the pill. The sex was spectacular, experimental, and non-stop. I never once wore a condom in our six years together. I got chlamydia from her though, and found out eventually she was fucking anyone with a penis who smiled at her or got within five feet, so I was really lucky. She was into bareback anal sex, among other things, not only with me but with all (hundreds?) of her lovers, and this was while AIDS was on the rise. In high school and post-divorce relationships, condoms had to be considered in most cases, so I used them a few times here and there. As many have said, the difference is day and night. As one other poster wrote, masturbation is better than sex with a condom as far as I'm concerned. With masturbation, you can still feel actual wetness and skin-on-skin...not the really GREAT kind...but this is still much preferred over latex. If I were to get into a relationship at this time and birth control was necessary, I would get snipped.

On a semi-related note...I've always wondered how my sex life would have been different if there were no such things as STDs or unwanted pregnancy with no need of considering any form of birth control or protection. I would have been a total slut, instead of the general social hermit I've been for most of my years except for those with the ex. I would have done strippers, hookers, trans, all the women who have come onto me, coworkers, etc. My life would have been totally different.

11. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

This question has been asked hundreds of times.

12. Tullian

Tullian Member

Perhaps. I've posted on forums since '96 and have never seen it.

13. lapush

lapush Members

I love cumming in my X. It made her stutter.

14. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

The intense warmth is an understatement with bareback. Ya just don't get the same feeling with him being wrapped.

15. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

Get to feel every pump and stroke feels amazing

Sillysweet likes this.
  16. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

530c13e2-663e-4d2a-80d8-c48072523f70_text.gif

17. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

So true, for me the biggest thing is when he cums, if he's wearing a condom its almost a disappointing feeling, i much prefer feeling it all, the throbbing, the increased warmth and wetness as he cums inside of me and i like to finger myself a little after and taste it

18. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Honestly the moment of his orgasm when inside bare that feeling of the strong pulsating of his penis is like fireworks! Hah. Then when you have him wrap up the next time it's like a disappointment.. bc you know how much better it would feel riding bare ;)

19. lapush

lapush Members

We understood that if she took it serious like being pumped full of sperm and we had a young one. We made sure the little person was well cared for.
    I still like the farm girls, they took something that made them immune to making babies. It was before the pill and it spoiled us. They still won't talk about it.

20. Fayeth

Fayeth Members

YESSSSS!!! I actually won't do it with one... So I get tested all the time and I make sure my partners are clean. I really have a lot of trouble reaching orgasm with a condom.