does it really feel that much better w/ no condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lina876, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

The feeling is so much different also you can tell by the expressions on the face of satisfaction

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

It's so erotic to watch a beautifully erect penis sliding in and out of my vagina. That sight is somewhat diminished when a condom is covering the best part.

4. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

I don't know how to say this, but I've been tested many many times and never caught a thing.
    It does seem strange though, as I've known people who haven't exactly shagged around and yet they caught something.
    I once had a guy who showed me his text message from the NHS that he had caught chlamydia, we agreed there was probably at least a 99% chance he passed it on to me. So I got tested and yet the results came back clean - we were both like what the???

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    waynedunn likes this.
  5. srgreene

srgreene Members

Kirsti, I think for any STD, the chances that a given act of unprotected intercourse will result in transmission are less than 50%. I am no expert, so please don't take that as gospel. But you do need to be responsible when it comes to your own health. I presume that dude showed you the text message post-coitally- swell bloke, eh?

6. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

Swell, somewhat. I remember he had a long term girlfriend with a 9y/o son with her since they were both 17, as well as seeing another newer girlfriend at the time who all the lads were after her, while he was meeting other girls "out and about". He wasn't even good looking but he knew his away around the streets so to speak, he was well known.
    I checked his facebook profile 1 or 2 years ago, seems he settled down with that newer girlfriend and now has two young daughters with her. His now almost-adult son is a striking resemblance of how he looked in his mid 20's.

I miss those days, but also don't at the same time. I've just gone back to my routes of being an introvert.

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think that condoms are important. It's so easy for us to forget. People who are sexually active, beware! It's fuckin' out there... You're playing with fire if you don't use them. And get tested.

mysticblu21 and Mysteron like this.
  8. deleted

deleted Visitor

did you know you could stretch a sensitive condom over your phone and tied at the bottom and then you can use your phone in the bathtub..

mysticblu21 and soulcompromise like this.
  9. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

Old info.
    New phones are now waterproof lol

Orison likes this.
  10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Putting a time stamp on the frequency of infection doesn't really put it in perspective against the population. The UK in 2017 had a population estimated at 66 million. The puts the infection rate at 0.64% of the population. In the USA in 2016 the total reported STD cases to the CDC was just over 2 million. That puts the percentage of the population infected less than in the UK but not by much. These stats show that the odds of acquiring an STI is rather benign.

That doesn't mean you can't be infected though. Try to find out if your partner has any STDs. This may be difficult unless the partner is honest with you. If not the risk increases. You can always explain you want safe sex before engaging in any sexual act with that partner and make it clear that you will only consider safe sex before proceeding. So please for everybody's sake, practice safe sex. Cover it up, sex away, and have fun.

Mysteron likes this.
  11. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

That may have something to do with Brits being able to get tested for STD's as often as we want for pretty much free. Its NHS / health service is by far not perfect but it gets the job done - as per everything ever British related

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's a common feature, but not universal. i have a coworker who just drowned her phone last month.

13. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Another thing to bear in mind Barry those are the reported cases. As you will know being experienced like myself , many STDs don't have any outward looking symptoms so some will not be aware that they have one and therefore unreported . Some others may be too embarrased to go to a sex clinic Then there is always the danger of AIDs of which raised its ugly head here in the UK in the 90s with many TV warnings. It certainly made some people think twice including us about having unprotected sex back then . I like to think that those that are in long standing relationships shouldn't in theory have that problem .

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

15. jj07

jj07 Members

bareback is WAAAY better- not even close- better for both male and female.

16. jj07

jj07 Members

Just go get tested with your partner! Simple!

17. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Condoms are fun a times but its better without
    ;)

18. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I'm backdoor man myself, and it only feels better never using a rubber, if you have high quality latex toys and outfits, and are certifiably HIV negative.

19. parua

parua Members

Yes... condom_head_1.jpg

Very much so.