Does it hurt....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by HippieFlowerGirl67, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

Interestingly enough, my boyfriend, who is uncircumcised, had a pretty painful & bloody experience. "I broke" he told me .. he had to get to the hospital himself, no car... the doctor was this kindly old german lady who told him Yes, this happens with uncircumcised boys, and to prevent this, you need to -masturbate more-

2. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

yeah, or hipforums for that matter :) ;)

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Ouch, that sounds painful bleeding down there.

4. artful_dodger

artful_dodger Member

I bled the first two times, a LOT. I didn't think I would, since I'd also bled once from being fingered rather enthusiastically about a year before that.

5. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

*color drains from face* I'll get married alright, but I don't think I'll ever do anything....

6. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

You should be fine, it all depends on your body really.

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

good job girls... you just scared her into a life of virginity

8. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Awwwh. :D You know, no matter how painful would your first time be, it'd still be worth it coz... well, sex is GRRRRRRRREAT. :) So don't worry about the pain too much, just enjoy.

9. Donna

Donna ***BABUSKA***

it didn't hurt

10. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

it didnt hurt me at all

11. bonnie204

bonnie204 Member

good question

12. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

Hymen: a thin membrane that surrounds the opening to a young woman's vagina. Hymens can come in different shapes. The most common hymen is shaped like a half moon. This shape allows menstrual blood to flow out of a girl's vagina.

13. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

if youre with someone loving who can be gentle, im sure you'll do just fine, if your with someone who's too excited, malicious, or who just wants some headboard rockin sex and dont care about your feelins, then yeah its prolly gonna hurt. also the less nervous you are,. . . uh . . the more . .um . . lubricated you'll be, which may help. unfortunately i dont have much experience with female virginity (blantant lie) or i could help you more;)
    i always did wonder whay a hymen looked like though, and how it tasted, and . . uh ok im about to get myself in trouble.

14. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

eww, tasting a hymen?
    that sounds really gross... LOL

15. Silverrose

Silverrose Member

I didnt think that it hurt at all, but I think that mine was broken before.

16. curdled

curdled Member

is there any kind of drug or anything that you can take to make it hurt less

17. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

How much does it bleed and how long does it last? And if possible, can you make it stop?

18. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

yeah same here. sometimes it takes a few times for it to actually break all the way. but honestly, it only hurts for a second.

one tip: my boyfriend thought it would be best for me if i were on top, so i could make myself most comfortable, but looking back, i would rather not have been in control of such a thing. its like asking someone to hurt themselves, but at a nice easy pace. nope, better to get it over and done with in one fast plunge...but thats just my hypothezation, considering i took the route of impaling myself :H

19. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

some bleed and some dont, its not very much at all and its not a flowing blood like your period, more like the blood you'd see if you cut your finger. it stops and starts to heal.

sweetie, its not as scary as you think. you'll be fine...no pain, no gain, right?

20. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

I bleed alot! ANd it was really painful. But yet I still enjoyed it. The second time I had sex was way the hell better then the first