does it hurt??

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by vaca, Mar 31, 2009.

1. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

I’d forgotten this site even existed, oops, sorry!
    Anyway, I’m a cocksucker only, and not really interested in anything anal. (Too many medical things prevent it.) Having said that, many years ago I was versatile when it came to anal, andI fucking loved it. My cum, when being fucked and riding cowboy, shot far over the shoulder of my then partner. Sadly, that’s not the usual thing for me, I’ve always been a bit of a dribbler when cumming. So… taking it up the arse can be fucking amazing. Just be gentle, lube up, and Ride ‘Im Cowboy! Good luck! X

Racer51, Jcinalco and Justme22863 like this.
  2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Fine a guy that is small first and work your way up to huge. It might take awhile but at the end it's worth the pleasure.

Racer51 likes this.
  3. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Work you wage up to huge? Really, I haven't even tried one but I think normal size would be enough,
    Huge, no I don't think I could do it.
    I would like to see a huge one

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I would like to see a huge one also.........................

arizonacook likes this.
  5. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

First off I never had anal sex with another man.And do not plan to. To be honest
    But I have been pegged enough times over the years to be able to talk about this. For me it started after a physical exam by a doctor. During the prostate exam I over reacted and ejaculated. Relaying the story to my wife she wanted to try and do the same thing to me again. Which over time eventually led to pegging.. Size wise we worked up to a realistic sized dildo . And even a larger one for every now and then. Your body adjusts over time and will allow you little to no discomfort . Just go slow and use a lot of lube, and then some more. There are a lot of nerve endings in the area that says pain or pleasure. if you give your body time to relax and accept it will be pleasure and not pain. And yes you can have a orgasm from anal sex. You do not need to ejaculate to reach one. You will be surprised on how you entire body wakes up when it happens.

6. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

What was the doctor's reaction when you ejaculated?

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

He said ....I'm next..............................lol

8. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

HER reaction was to hand me some paper towels and said that I was a little over reactive, Please clean up your mess. And then left the examining room

Jcinalco and arizonacook like this.
  9. Kenwood1

Kenwood1 Members

Wow, thats pretty cold for a doctor. Surely as a medical professional she could understand the potential/possibility

Jcinalco and Well I'm curious like this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I get stiff ...no I don't mean my "thing" but my whole body.....That's why now I make "sure" now it's going to a male doctor who examines me............

arizonacook likes this.
  11. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

What's the difference?

What if he got stiff? You might find a Dr that fancies you. Would you give him a quick blowie?

I havent been tested, haven't been fucked bit happy for a female to stick here finger in me.

I thought about going to a masseuse who offers prostrate milking. Apparently it has health benefits , could be fun either way.

12. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Several years ago I went for my annual check with my urologist. Imagine my surprise when a woman walked in. The LNP. Cute, sexy. So 15 minutes after meeting this woman my pants are down and she's examining my package (I had serious shrinkage). and then has her finger in my ass. Quite the first date! Saw her another time or two, and then another surprise. A different LNP! She is younger, petite, and really cute. No shrinkage this time. I was getting aroused! When I bent over and she put her finger in me, I su consciously pushed my ass back on her hand. I think she giggled a little, All good things must come to an end. "All done"! :( I look forward to my visits with her, however brief!

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Oh my prostrate milking......I

Well I'm curious likes this.
  14. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Please tell

Poplo. likes this.
  15. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

As others have said, insertion can hurt. Depends on girth and if he goes slow or not. Also depends on how often it happens. When I was 18, I had sex with my boss 2-3 times a week for about a year or so. He was easy with it in the beginning. After a few months, he’s be able to fuck me at work with spit for lube.

16. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Wow,
    I still haven't been fucked but think I could take it if he was careful . Happy to try as long as it's done right.

Jcinalco likes this.
  17. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

It is a little uncomfortable at first but if the top starts slow and uses enough lube that subsides quickly and then it is one of the best feelings EVER. I am 100% bottom with men and wouldn't change anything

Jcinalco and maturemale3346 like this.
  18. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I anticipate pain/discomfort with initial probing.
    I will need a patient ‘top’ that will let me adjust his position, entry force and pace.
    As with my dildo, it takes time and concentration to get it where I enjoy it.
    With the right partner, I suspect it will be a wonderful and fulfilling experience.

19. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I'd like to find out...

Well I'm curious likes this.
  20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I don't bite.................lol